Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
@Marvel

Here's something to think about.

I6skCXR.png

The Phoenicians traded further than the ARABS along the northern Coast of Africa.
Is this what influenced the Berbers skin color? They are light skinned....

Good look breh, I am already familiar with this with my study of the scripts. King Solomon had the Canaanites in his Navy because they were known for handling trade in the region. The Phoenicians and the Canaanites are the same people...Blame Esaus for changing names of people and the confusion.

The Canaanites were very dark skin people just like the Israelites of the ancient world. Every city they traded in and set up routes also gave Israelites that were scattered an advantage because they worked closely with them going back to the time of Solomon and his relationship with Hiram, King of Trye...a Canaanite.

Iberia means "Land of Hebrews". Trust me on that I study ancient languages as a hobby. It was a base that King Solomon set up for his ships in a port city called Tarshish which is in southern Spain. Remember, Solomon had the most wisdom on earth,,,it would be nothing for him to get the understanding from the Most High. From there, the ships would travel three years round trip to the Americas on the behalf Solomon. The Olmec heads were actually heads of Hiram, King of Trye that were left there by his shipmen. Check the timeline of Solomon's reign and it fits within the timeline of the Olmec period. The timeline is broad and there is a reason why there is little info on them...it was a temporary exploration settlement. It was a temporary place to dock ships in the Yucatan Peninsula because the waters were calm there. They would get the goods for Solomon and go back to Tarshish, Spain and head to Israel. This was again, a three year trip.

The Berbers are sons of Ham through his son, Phut. They are also related to the Tuerag and Fulani. Some of the Berbers are lighter skin because Edomites during the time of the Greco-Roman period intermarried with the descendants of Phut that were closer to the Mediterranean Sea.

Also, this Phoenician network practically was taken over by the Greco-Roman empires. The Phoenicians/Canaanites ended up settling in Africa and migrating southward into West and southern Africa. Phoenicians were definitely not white or Arab looking. The same migration patterns were taken by the Israelites after the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD...something that many historians conceal but has been concealed.

Time periods with the maps are important to understand because those trading routes were always taken over by various empires and kingdoms. The Mediterranean routes were hotly contested and important for domination in the Ancient World.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:pacspit:
Somalia is an African nation, in which a tribe went to war with the US.

FOH about c00n, you read one point from a troll and quickly chat ignorant shyt.
Yea african c00ns who sold other africans to arabs. :pacspit:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
so how the fukk are somalis the biggest c00ns in Africa because of their participation in the arab slave trade, when West Africans were doing it and at unprecedented levels....foh
Wrong. First off, I'm not west african, so those c00ns can get a :pacspit: too. Thing is, west africans were going through a civil war, while Somalians were selling other africans for religious and superiority purposes, not only that, you better check the numbers between west african slave trade and arab slave trade, the arab slave trade dwarfs all slavery in mankind history. And even til today, you will never hear west african brag about enslaving themselves, but you will however, hear somalis brag they enslaved bantus. Disgusting c00ns. c00nest of c00ns easily. They even side with arabs/muslims over the rest of the continent, yet their arab brothers, where are they now to help their destroyed country? Meanwhile Nigeria has sent so much aid its not even funny.

Again, how times have changed.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:dead:no shame at all
see what I mean. and then these idiots have the nerve to ask me why I think they're the most uncle tom within the race. Its so sad, some of them don't even consider themselves black, they call Somali itself a race. What a bunch of delusional uncle ruckus'.

I respect Ethiopians far more, they never try distance themselves from continent, they have pride in being african. :salute:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
see what I mean. and then these idiots have the nerve to ask me why I think they're the most uncle tom within the race. Its so sad, some of them don't even consider themselves black, they call Somali itself a race. What a bunch of delusional uncle ruckus'.

I respect Ethiopians far more, they never try distance themselves from continent, they have pride in being african. :salute:
in the end i cant go kumbaya and pretend that Ethiopians didnt have a history of racism and ethnic superiority, but i think this generation is a big improvement from the last gen. Most see themselves as proud black people and are pan africanist whilst the older generation (80+) will still hold some racist and xenophobic views. Hopefully with time that generation woud die off. g. A superiority complex doesnt feed a nation

Last edited:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

all that shyt goes both ways to be fair horners saying there not black non horners refusing to claim them
lets not single anyone out and just call those who do it stupid fukks :manny:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
This is where the Europeans got their idea of slavery... frm the Arabs.
shyt has been going on in northern egypt since the time of the pyramids being built.
They were too powerful for the Kushytes.
In turn, they made slaves out of some of them.
You had dark skin? You were a slave in Northern Egypt.
Hit my PM so I can get ya contacts .. I might go to NY this summer and work for a month or so

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
I'm Ethiopian, I'm well aware of the African connection. Doesn't mean it was something created and practiced IN the actual continent first. Islam is an import, regardless of the fact that Africans were involved in Arabia. Hell, Islam helped to loosen Africa's grip on the peninsula, isolated my people, and brought a more brutal form of slavery to the East African shores.
The irony is, Ethiopians/abbysinians pretty much saved their collective asses during the first hijra. Mohammed even said not to touch the people of abbyssinia. Yet Ethiopia have been attacked multiple times by arab islamic expansionists and they killed one of Ethiopias greatest kings Yohanness in the mahdi war in sudan. Not to mention they isolated ethiopia from the world for a thousand years. Be true muslims but dont follow mohammeds example brehs. Islam to arabs is just a tool for arab expansionism and arab hegemony around the world. Somalis and the nubian people are just one of many victims. Its all about control.

Last edited:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
am not :cape:for the british, but if i remember correctly they actually fought battles in north africa to end the slave trade cuz those people wouldn't fukkin stop
The british decision to abolish slavery had more to do with economics than simply humanitarianism. The british wanted to cripple the economies of slavery dependent countries and they wanted to create more global demand for their machinery and products which propelled the industrial revolution. Instead of using slaves for farming, capitalists would have to buy expensive british machinery to sow their crops. Countries who couldnt modernise were left with enormous trade deficits and they couldnt compete with the technological might of the British, Germans and Americans Its the same reason why Lincoln wanted to end slavery in the south. The north was fearing that the south were going to secede because they saw themselves as the economic engine room of the American empire. Lincoln didnt give a fuc about black people, it was more about crippling southern economies and creating a dependency on the norths growing industrial sector. Its always been about money and control. I could see why communist philosophy flourished during that era

Last edited:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
And some of you nikkas still wanna be Islamic... y'all got life fukked up.

This is a non issue... since most black folks in America are Christian.

Black muslims were establiished in this country long before an Arab stepped foot here and set up a mosque and the crazy thing is the 100's of years they've been here they've never committed a terrorist act against this country even if at times they would have been right or justified to do so.... I can't hate on the NOI, 5 Percenters or any other black American muslim group here...