Photos of 19th Century Arab Slave Trade of East Africans

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
lol, is there any violence against palmeirense in rio?
the coolest jersey its flamengo's though :whew:
im5345.jpg

im6375.jpg

Vasco from the 90s is classic as well

200908131758452000_camisamundial.jpg
Uma vez Flamango :blessed:
Sempre Flamengo...:blessed:

Nah, I'm a Santos FC stan :mjcry:

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
I know the Ancient Hebrew. Arab (Ah-RaB) simply means "mixed" nothing more, nothing less. The term "Arab" really applies to the descendants of the sons that came from Abraham's concubines (secondary wives) Keturah and Hagar. Arabic is a language that is largely influenced by the Hebrew...because Abraham was a Hebrew. A good number of words in Hebrew and Arabic are exactly the same, some are close and some are different.

It's funny you mentioned that bc I remember reading that Hebrew influenced Portugese and Arabic influenced Spanish.... which is crazy considering that Arabs and Spaniards truly did the most damage with conquering people...
You believe that the term Arab applies to the descendents of Abraham?
The Adnanite tribe were the first to talk Arabic. I need to do research if this tribe is a descendent of Abraham.
I do know that Muhammad is a descendent of Ishmael and Jesus of Isaac.

Entrapta310

Daps
My life sucks b
No lie I might start looking into stuff like vodun (voodoo)

Voodoo :usure:

Why would you do that? Just try to research tribes in Eastern Africa during Biblical times.
You would be surprised how some of those tribes believed in one God and how some decided to be like the Egyptians and worship many gods.

Daps
:pacspit:
Somalia is an African nation, in which a tribe went to war with the US.

FOH about c00n, you read one point from a troll and quickly chat ignorant shyt.

c00nest of c00ns. you won't hear any west africans take pride in it, but you for damn sure will hear them boast about it. disgusting, race traitors. true definition of c00ns
they should be eliminated. They are poison to the continent and are still poison til this day with their backwards religion and extremists. I hope Kenya blows them up. :camby:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
My life sucks b
No lie I might start looking into stuff like vodun (voodoo)

Getting into stuff like Vodun is the reason why our people went into slavery breh...Don't do it. You think your life sucks now...you get into that you wiill want to hang yourself. Slavery by slave ships was a curse that was prophesied in the Bible.

Deuteronomy 1
1 These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red sea, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab.

Deuteronomy 28
15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

Deuteronomy 28
68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy (redeem) you.

If you have questions, get in the Bible Study Thread and I can break things down to you:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-bible-study-thread.286210/

Entrapta310

Daps
@Marvel

If the term ARAB means mixed and came from a Hebrew word...
what were they mixed with?
And if it also applies to Abraham's descendents located in Arabia who speak Arabic, then why did they stray from Abraham's beliefs when Muhammad came around and started teaching them different things than what Esa (Jesus) did?
Jesus taught from the Hebrew tradition.
Muhammad didn't teach from that tradition. He added to it and created his own ideology and renamed God to ALLAH.
Then those Arabs decided to start taking Muhammad's religion of Islam and conquering everyone with it.

I don't agree that Arab is a coined term from being a descendent of Abraham.
If you think that, then we have to believe that all people in Lebanon are descendents of Abraham.
Is Arabia as a whole a part of the twelve tribes?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
It's funny you mentioned that bc I remember reading that Hebrew influenced Portugese and Arabic influenced Spanish.... which is crazy considering that Arabs and Spaniards truly did the most damage with conquering people...
You believe that the term Arab applies to the descendents of Abraham?
The Adnanite tribe were the first to talk Arabic. I need to do research if this tribe is a descendent of Abraham.
I do know that Muhammad is a descendent of Ishmael and Jesus of Isaac.

Spain was ruled by the Moors....who were actually Israelites. Some practiced Islam some where Christians...this was before the Renaissance period when they were kicked out by the "whites" that took over over. The sabado is 7th day of the week in Spanish which is influenced by the Hebrew word "Sha-BaTh". The Israelites were scattered in Spain back in the start of the Roman Empire before Paul's ministry. Which is the reason why he planned a trip to Spain to preach to the scattered Israelites (Romans 15:24). There are many other words that are influenced by the Hebrew. Hebrew is the original language...all languages branch off from there. The language that Noah and his sons spoke had to be Hebrew because their names have actual meanings in the Ancient Hebrew.

Yes, the term as it is used today can only be applied to the descendants of Abraham outside of the descendants of Jacob and Esau, who were his grandsons through Issac. I study a lot of history in my spare time. Almost all people on the planet are being called by named that they were called in the ancient world. In fact, some groups are even called by the names of other groups.

Daps
The Arabs became sun and idol worshippers. There were a few who believed in one GOd but
The whole point of the prophet Muhammad (saw) was to reinforce the message of old and as
The last prophet to leave the Quran and the perfect religion.

What du mean Strayed from Abrahams beliefs? They shared beliefs and that's why Islam/Christianity and Judaism are called Abrahmic religions.

I dunno why I am seriously responding to a troll.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
but but but we weren't the only ones. they were c00ns too, but clearly we are talking about the arab slave trade, now aren't we?

:camby:
so how the fukk are somalis the biggest c00ns in Africa because of their participation in the arab slave trade, when West Africans were doing it and at unprecedented levels....foh

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Black people created arab culture so you're basically cosiging it.

And I feel that ANYONE WHO IS AA SHOULD be allowed to do whatever they want more so than Anyone in the diaspora. We were the ones that were brainwashed and forgotten about..... and now 99% of pan afrikanist are Usa born blacks. We are literally the MOST pro black , yet are criticised the most.

Realistically, America black need to be eventually recognized as the hope of the diaspora.

And fyi , most blacks dont know their tribe. Seems pointless to hype up random ones.
Yes, I don't like how some Africans try to hold that tribal shyt over Aframs head. "Aframs aren't not a real africans" Do these MF know how dumb that sounds? Meanwhile white people are telling black people to go back to African. They act like black people asked to be sold into slavery. Villainize the victim MF. :what:

Entrapta310

Daps
The Arabs became sun and idol worshippers. There were a few who believed in one GOd but
The whole point of the prophet Muhammad (saw) was to reinforce the message of old and as
The last prophet to leave the Quran and the perfect religion.

What du mean Strayed from Abrahams beliefs? They shared beliefs and that's why Islam/Christianity and Judaism are called Abrahmic religions.

I dunno why I am seriously responding to a troll.

I'm a troll? Yeah.. a troll would read as much as I do and debate like this. :comeon:

If Islam didn't stray from the beliefs that Moses and Jesus were teaching, then why do we have the fukkery in pictures on why this thread was made?
Are you implying that the Muslims that came after Muhammad ruined the teachings he gave,... just like the Catholics and certain Christians did with Jesus's teachings?

Spain was ruled by the Moors....who were actually Israelites. Some practiced Islam some where Christians...this was before the Renaissance period when they were kicked out by the "whites" that took over over. The sabado is 7th day of the week in Spanish which is influenced by the Hebrew word "Sha-BaTh". The Israelites were scattered in Spain back in the start of the Roman Empire before Paul's ministry. Which is the reason why he planned a trip to Spain to preach to the scattered Israelites (Romans 15:24). There are many other words that are influenced by the Hebrew. Hebrew is the original language...all languages branch off from there. The language that Noah and his sons spoke had to be Hebrew because their names have actual meanings in the Ancient Hebrew.

Yes, the term as it is used today can only be applied to the descendants of Abraham outside of the descendants of Jacob and Esau, who were his grandsons through Issac. I study a lot of history in my spare time. Almost all people on the planet are being called by named that they were called in the ancient world. In fact, some groups are even called by the names of other groups.

Is this why Spanish is influenced by Arabic, just like Portugese is too? I tend to believe that Arabic had more of an influence on Portugese than Hebrew did.
South America and Central America had their native tongue robbed of them just like Africa did.

Are you sure it was the Isrealites in Spain and not the Ishmaelites?
just curious.

Daps
Islam is perfect, it's followers are not.

Nothing can ruin the religion and nothing can make it better.

Who told you every Arab was muslim ?