Photos of 19th Century Arab Slave Trade of East Africans

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Can someone please explain to me why people think that "blakks" created Arab culture?????
That makes no sense to me.

The Arabian Peninsula wasn't inhabited by people of African descent.
Why would you hype of being the creator of the ARAB culture and not hype up being the creator of the ancient area of Nubia??????

Entrapta310

Daps
Islam is perfect, it's followers are not.

Nothing can ruin the religion and nothing can make it better.

Who told you every Arab was muslim ?

why can't you quote me or tag me?

We are talking about Arab's who follow the Muslim religion.
I never said all arab's were muslim.
But those who were trading slaves 7th century and on were.

Were there Arabs of christian and hebrew descent trading slaves? if so, i would like to know.
i like knowledge.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Can someone please explain to me why people think that "blakks" created Arab culture?????
That makes no sense to me.

The Arabian Peninsula wasn't inhabited by people of African descent.
Why would you hype of being the creator of the ARAB culture and not hype up being the creator of the ancient area of Nubia??????

Arabian Peninsula was referred to as part of the African continent. It was only recently (around early 1900s )that it was referred to as the Middle East.

Entrapta310

Daps
Arabian Peninsula was referred to as part of the African continent. It was only recently (around early 1900s )that it was referred to as the Middle East.

That's not true. EARLY Eritrea and Somalia do not have ties to the arabian peninsula which is the closest touching area btwn Africa and Saudi Arabia.
The earliest kingdom called PUNT was notably of African descent. Not Arabian.
The Arabian Peninsula wasn't referred with the African continent.
The only reason people say that is bc white historians and arabs wanna say that Eritrea and Ethiopia had egyptian blood.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
So you're claiming that ARABIC is the original language of Africa and Swahili is some gibberish that Africans made up??
Or are you implying that "Afro Arabs" aren't part of Nubia which NEVER ever spoke Arabic until they were made to....??
What is an AFRO ARAB exactly? Those who live in southern eastern Africa and speak Arabic and are Muslim?
You honestly think they are the true ARABS, like you said, and that the people from the east didnt plunder them and take away their Nubian culture?
That somehow the Arabs East of Africa, who have straight hair and are not darker than them, were influenced by them and learned their culture and language?
Cmon now.

I don't base any of my points on white supremacy. You keep bringing that up to try to shyt on what I'm saying. The old testament is white supremacy??? WHITE SUPREMACIST HATES JEWISH PEOPLE.
The old testament is hebrew teachings. gtfoh with your half ass points trying to sound smart.

You think you're so all knowing about this... explain this map to me.

mL4cnDI.png
Aramaic is derived from the Phoenician alphabet which is derived from Egyptian hieroglyphics.

Entrapta310

Daps
@Canadadry

This is the Arabian market trade prior to ISLAM being created.
You can clearly see who the Arabs had contact with PRIOR to their ISLAMIC crusades.

9Z4rGsW.png

Aramaic is derived from the Phoenician alphabet which is derived from Egyptian hieroglyphics.

Phoenicia was originally in Lebanon though.

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
I aint been through every single page so I don't know if this got posted yet but it's a vid of some real ass Tanzanians giving these Arab fukk boys and hoes a lil bit of that revenge treatment. Easily the best vid on the internet. Over 20'000 Arabs DEAD in 1964, a lot of people dont know about this though, they only like to tell you about fukk nikkas like Mandela on that koonbaya shyt.

Second vid right here shows the African warrior that lead the charge giving a interview, RNS.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I'm a troll? Yeah.. a troll would read as much as I do and debate like this. :comeon:

If Islam didn't stray from the beliefs that Moses and Jesus were teaching, then why do we have the fukkery in pictures on why this thread was made?
Are you implying that the Muslims that came after Muhammad ruined the teachings he gave,... just like the Catholics and certain Christians did with Jesus's teachings?

Is this why Spanish is influenced by Arabic, just like Portugese is too? I tend to believe that Arabic had more of an influence on Portugese than Hebrew did.
South America and Central America had their native tongue robbed of them just like Africa did.

Are you sure it was the Isrealites in Spain and not the Ishmaelites?
just curious.

Arabic is variation of the Hebrew and not the other way around. There is a reason why Spain/Portugal was called the Iberian Peninsula. As someone who studies words often.

Eber was technically the first named Hebrew. His name is pronounced "I-bar" which means "past". So really when you call someone a hebrew you are saying that they are men from the past (that is mystery that may to deep to show you know). Another way that it was later transliterated was Iber...hence the reason it was really called the Iberian Peninsula. Israelites were living over there back in the time of King Solomon in a port city called Tarshish which is in southern Spain. It was one of the places the the Israelites would later populate even more during and after the time of the Roman Empire. That was the reason it was such a huge stronghold for the people that were later referred to as Moors...a name that derives from the word, marrano which was the term that other groups called the "real Jews" also is a word that the Edomite Spanish called runaway slaves "maroons" in the Americas. This same term influences the word moreno.

Marrano (n.)
"Jew or Moor converted to Christianity," 1580s, from Spanish, probably literally "pig, swine," an expression of contempt, from Arabic muharram "forbidden thing" (eating of pork is forbidden by Muslim and Jewish religious law), from haruma "was forbidden" (see harem).
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=Marrano&allowed_in_frame=0

This just shows that the Moors were the real Jews and the people that the runaway slaves that were called maroons were related to the Moors and were the real Jews as well.

The pig/swine part is lie to throw people off...that is how this devil you know as the white man works...he would rather let you accept plausibility rather than truth in order to leave some doubt in your mind. I know some Spanish and Latin as well. No term comes close to that is pig or swine. haram is forbidden in Arabic...think Boko Haram. So, they can fool other people, but they cannot full people that know languages.

The funny thing about these devils trying to throw off people is that the Hebrew word for pig/swine is cha-za-yar or as you know as Khazar. The same people that were called Khazars which was the name the true Jews gave to them, because they were unclean in their eyes...are trying to flip the false definition of pig/swine on the real Jews. This struggle goes back to Jacob and Esau (that may be to deep to discuss on this thread).

There were two groups of "Jews" in Spain leading up the conquest of the Americas...the real Jews known as Moors or Marrano (Also understand that being a Jew is a nationality not a religion. Ex: If I practiced Buddhism, it does not make me Chinese). There is a reason why the Moors of Spain got along with the Christians in Spain.,,.they were the same people. You are a Jew if you are descendant of Judah or among tribe Benjamin or Levi who stayed in the Kingdom of Judah with the tribe of Judah. The other group is the false Jews that took over their heritage until this day and are on top of world.

That is why the history is so confusing, because there were a lot of lies being told. On one note, you read that the Jews were kicked out of Spain and much of Europe and then, you realized that "Jews" funded the slave trade and became extremely rich from it. That is because there are two different groups...the real Jews (whether they practice Islam or were Christians) and the false Jews that migrated from the Caucuses and took on Judaism (based on the Talmud) as religion and stole the identity of the real Jews after putting the real Jews in slavery with the help of their "white" brethren. It is the definition of a crafty counsel.

As far as the Ishmaelites, I certain that the Moors were not them, reason being. The Israelites were already living in North Africa before the rise of Islam. This is the reason why the Apocrpyha which was originally part of the 1611 King James bible was taken out right wen Britain was about to abolish slavery in their territories around 1830. Israelites set up communities in Egypt and north Africa during the time of the Greek Empire when Antiochus Epipanes the IV had many flee there when he attacked Judea. You also had Israelits that ended up in the other parts of the Middle East...check Acts 2 to see where they traveled from to keep Pentacost which is an Israelite custom.

As Islam spread westward from Mecca, our people brought it their brethren that still lived in north Africa. That is why the Moors that settled Sicily were also not Arab as well. Arabs didn't full take over North Africa until the Renaissance period. Arabs being Moors is part of the crafty counsel to hide the identity of the people that ruled Europe.

Moor was/is always associated with the people called Negroes and not Arabs. In the world of white supremacy it is less of a loss to say at one point you were dominated by Arabs than by the descendants of people that you know say are at the bottom of world and that you enslaved. I can prove with more books from there own mouths that testify against them on this very subject.

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
@Canadadry

This is the Arabian market trade prior to ISLAM being created.
You can clearly see who the Arabs had contact with PRIOR to their ISLAMIC crusades.

9Z4rGsW.png

Phoenicia was originally in Lebanon though.

Exactly, he is going off. The hieroglyphics are not similar to the Phoenician alphabet. The Phoenician alphabet is the same as the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet (paleo meaning ancient). The Phoenicians were the descendants of Canaan.. The name Phoenician was given to them during the Greco-Roman era. The reason why the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet was dominant was because there were many Hebrew groups that dominated the areas in and around the Land of Canaan...later becoming the Land of Israel. So the Canaanites became heavily influenced by the Israelites that took over much of their land.

4 Hebrew groups lived in that region in the ancient world with the Canaanites (Phoenicians): Israelites, Edomites, Moabites and Ammonites. Even the Moabites wrote in the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet. That is why you see the same alphabet used on the Moabite Stone (Mesha Stele).

Mesha_stele.jpg

MeshaSteleInscrip10cmh.gif

Entrapta310

Daps
Arabic is variation of the Hebrew and not the other way around. There is a reason why Spain/Portugal was called the Iberian Peninsula. As someone who studies words often.

Eber was technically the first named Hebrew. His name is pronounced "I-bar" which means "past". So really when you call someone a hebrew you are saying that they are men from the past (that is mystery that may to deep to show you know). Another way that it was later transliterated was Iber...hence the reason it was really called the Iberian Peninsula. Israelites were living over there back in the time of King Solomon in a port city called Tarshish which is in southern Spain. It was one of the places the the Israelites would later populate even more during and after the time of the Roman Empire. That was the reason it was such a huge stronghold for the people that were later referred to as Moors...a name that derives from the word, marrano which was the term that other groups called the "real Jews" also is a word that the Edomite Spanish called runaway slaves "maroons" in the Americas. This same term influences the word moreno.

This just shows that the Moors were the real Jews and the people that the runaway slaves that were called maroons were related to the Moors and were the real Jews as well.

The pig/swine part is lie to throw people off...that is how this devil you know as the white man works...he would rather let you accept plausibility rather than truth in order to leave some doubt in your mind. I know some Spanish and Latin as well. No term comes close to that is pig or swine. haram is forbidden in Arabic...think Boko Haram. So, they can fool other people, but they cannot full people that know languages.

The funny thing about these devils trying to throw off people is that the Hebrew word for pig/swine is cha-za-yar or as you know as Khazar. The same people that were called Khazars which was the name the true Jews gave to them, because they were unclean in their eyes...are trying to flip the false definition of pig/swine on the real Jews. This struggle goes back to Jacob and Esau (that may be to deep to discuss on this thread).

There were two groups of "Jews" in Spain leading up the conquest of the Americas...the real Jews known as Moors or Marrano (Also understand that being a Jew is a nationality not a religion. Ex: If I practiced Buddhism, it does not make me Chinese). There is a reason why the Moors of Spain got along with the Christians in Spain.,,.they were the same people. You are a Jew if you are descendant of Judah or among tribe Benjamin or Levi who stayed in the Kingdom of Judah with the tribe of Judah. The other group is the false Jews that took over their heritage until this day and are on top of world.

That is why the history is so confusing, because there were a lot of lies being told. On one note, you read that the Jews were kicked out of Spain and much of Europe and then, you realized that "Jews" funded the slave trade and became extremely rich from it. That is because there are two different groups...the real Jews (whether they practice Islam or were Christians) and the false Jews that migrated from the Caucuses and took on Judaism (based on the Talmud) as religion and stole the identity of the real Jews after putting the real Jews in slavery with the help of their "white" brethren. It is the definition of a crafty counsel.

The Moors also inhabited Sicily... Correct?

The only thing that makes me wonder about what you claim, is that the Moors came from Morocco into Spain.
They traveled so many miles to Morocco from where?? North Africa?
So they traveled to North Africa from Canaan? Then to Morocco... then to Spain?
When did they get to Morocco? After Muhammad created Islam?

You can't say that the Moors are the only "real Jews".... bc they are known as Medieval Muslims.
That is why I questioned you thinking they are Isrealites and not Ishmaelites. Even if they WERE Ishmaelites, they still are descendents of Abraham.
I don't believe a group known at Medieval Muslims are Isrealites. It's kind of hypocritical to say. No?
Are the Moors are all twelve tribes combined, which fled to Morocco to then Spain?
I don't agree.
I think the descendents of Abraham went many different ways and some mixed with other blood lines.
I'm not saying people in Israel are the real jews... but I am saying that other areas of Africa and the Middle East had the blood of the real Hebrews during Jesus's time.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I think he said that right after he said having melanin grants you the ability to fly.
Well damn:ohhh:
I'm Chinese so I've got a little more melanin than white people
can I at least hover on some Marty Mcfly steeze??

Entrapta310

Daps
@Marvel

Here's something to think about.

I6skCXR.png

The Phoenicians traded further than the ARABS along the northern Coast of Africa.
Is this what influenced the Berbers skin color? They are light skinned....

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
The Moors also inhabited Sicily... Correct?

The only thing that makes me wonder about what you claim, is that the Moors came from Morocco into Spain.
They traveled so many miles to Morocco from where?? North Africa?
So they traveled to North Africa from Canaan? Then to Morocco... then to Spain?
When did they get to Morocco? After Muhammad created Islam?

You can't say that the Moors are the only "real Jews".... bc they are known as Medieval Muslims.
That is why I questioned you thinking they are Isrealites and not Ishmaelites. Even if they WERE Ishmaelites, they still are descendents of Abraham.
I don't believe a group known at Medieval Muslims are Isrealites. It's kind of hypocritical to say. No?
Are the Moors are all twelve tribes combined, which fled to Morocco to then Spain?
I don't agree.
I think the descendents of Abraham went many different ways and some mixed with other blood lines.
I'm not saying people in Israel are the real jews... but I am saying that other areas of Africa and the Middle East had the blood of the real Hebrews during Jesus's time.

I updated the info later...I missed your question earlier. That is why you are confused. There is an era from the end of the Persian Empire to the time of the birth of Messiah that is purposely hidden concerning the Israelites. That is why people have a hard time understanding how the Moors who were so-called Negroes could easily go across the Mediterranean and take over Europe. Again that is why they took out the Apocrypha so you would not have the history of what happened in the 300 to 400 year period to the Israelites that is missing in today's standard bible. That is why today people have hard time understanding that before the Arabs began to populate the coast of North Africa...Israelites were already there...in fact they were already in Europe as well even back during the time of Christ.

Its like Imagine watching a Trilogy but only catching the 1st and the 3rd movie. You will be confused if you did not catch the 2nd...especially if its a really good yet complex sorry.The Apocrypha was that 2nd movie that was removed from the Trilogy.

One thing I understand since coming into the Truth now more than ever is you have to understand that the people that control this current world have a reason to hide and lie about what happened in the past and they find many clever ways to conceal it. That is why by the time people graduate high school, they have already to been lead to accept many lies as truths to keep the power in the hands of the wicked. I am one to never underestimate my enemy, especially when I realize that he has a very good reason as to why he needs to lie. Even til today, you have remnants of people that descend from the Israelites that are in places like Libya,Tunisia and Morocco. People think that all those places are homogeneous but they are not. You have people that descend from Ishmael, Phut (native north Africans/native Libyans/Berber), Edomites from Greek and Roman empires and Israelites. Arabs didn't start migrating there until Islam came on the scene and different groups converted. It was easy for foolish Israelites to convert because the Koran is a b*stardized version of Bible and this was a popular verse that made some of them feel like brethren to the Arabs.

Surat Al-Baqarah 2
122 O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I have bestowed upon you and that I preferred you over the worlds.