Photos of 19th Century Arab Slave Trade of East Africans

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
http://www.nairaland.com/1289260/african-phenotype-diversity-thread

You should check out the things a poster called "somalia5" said in that thread. I know in no way does that man speak for or represent all Somalis but still :patrice:
c00nest of c00ns. you won't hear any west africans take pride in it, but you for damn sure will hear them boast about it. disgusting, race traitors. true definition of c00ns. :scust:
they should be eliminated. They are poison to the continent and are still poison til this day with their backwards religion and extremists. I hope Kenya blows them up. :camby:

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Allow white supremacist to teach you about history breh.

And to tell u Anderson Silva isn't black he's Brazilian..
And that arab is a race

PLease take your L bc you said "Some of the blackest more original people arw arab. Arab isn't a race."

Noone said ARAB was a race. Did you miss the points made in this thread?
EVERYONE IS SAYING THAT ARABS ARE PEOPLE WHO INFLUENCED THOSE IN AFRICA.
No Arab who speaks ARABIC and is MUSLIM is an AFRICAN.
BUT, you can be an AFRICAN who speaks Arabic and is Muslim.
Stop living in a box.

I'm a white supremacist?? There is no hope for you. Keep being a blind fool.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
PLease take your L bc you said "Some of the blackest more original people arw arab. Arab isn't a race."

Stop living in a box.

This just isn't true.

Tell that to an afro arab from long ago or an afro arab now ....

Arab is just a culture and language.

You want to pretend like black arabs are some different shyt and they aren't. Black is black.

And you base all ur points off white supremacist talking points and the old testament.... talking about sons of ham and all that crazy shyt.

You may not understand this, being a white jew or whatever you are, but I was in the Christian thread defending, and spoke on Buddhism and encouraged that.
The way I feel is religion and other random ideas shouldn't divide blacks .... its a personal choice.

Also, I can't take YOU seriously anyway...... name one good reason you are even talking about black history or black religious identifiers.... ??? Name one reason why you even care???

You not even the issue actually.... you're just a victim of your nature.

Im more concerned about theses humans in here cosigning.

Entrapta310

Daps
This just isn't true.

Tell that to an afro arab from long ago or an afro arab now ....

Arab is just a culture and language.

You want to pretend like black arabs are some different shyt and they aren't. Black is black.

And you base all ur points off white supremacist talking points and the old testament.... talking about sons of ham and all that crazy shyt.

You may not understand this, being a white jew or whatever you are, but I was in the Christian thread defending, and spoke on Buddhism and encouraged that.
The way I feel is religion and other random ideas shouldn't divide blacks .... its a personal choice.

Also, I can't take YOU seriously anyway...... name one good reason you are even talking about black history or black religious identifiers.... ??? Name one reason why you even care???

You not even the issue actually.... you're just a victim of your nature.

Im more concerned about theses humans in here cosigning.

So you're claiming that ARABIC is the original language of Africa and Swahili is some gibberish that Africans made up??
Or are you implying that "Afro Arabs" aren't part of Nubia which NEVER ever spoke Arabic until they were made to....??
What is an AFRO ARAB exactly? Those who live in southern eastern Africa and speak Arabic and are Muslim?
You honestly think they are the true ARABS, like you said, and that the people from the east didnt plunder them and take away their Nubian culture?
That somehow the Arabs East of Africa, who have straight hair and are not darker than them, were influenced by them and learned their culture and language?
Cmon now.

I don't base any of my points on white supremacy. You keep bringing that up to try to shyt on what I'm saying. The old testament is white supremacy??? WHITE SUPREMACIST HATES JEWISH PEOPLE.
The old testament is hebrew teachings. gtfoh with your half ass points trying to sound smart.

You think you're so all knowing about this... explain this map to me.

mL4cnDI.png

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I literally didn't say anything about original languages or non of what you're talking about.

These are some cac tactics so you are on ignore.

Peace

Entrapta310

Daps
I literally didn't say anything about original languages or non of what you're talking about.

These are some cac tactics so you are on ignore.

Peace

Put me on ignore bc you cant explain a map and wtf you think.

You wont even explain what an AFRO ARAB is to me...
so you run away instead of debating.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Pan African people are the most fake type of black people.

They are nothing like marcus garvey or Malcolm x types who knew the truth

These new age pan africanist have been so brainwashed by white supremacy and cac versions of history that they'd kill and hate on a Black Muslim before they'd ever question a white version of history.

There are no assata shakurs marcus garveys etc that were not students of or networked with black Muslims.....

But ive seen posters on here make false equivalency post about black people and Arabs.... like blacks aren't the original arabs.

A arab cac is no different than a French cac..... they both cause black division

Pan-Africanism is a by product of white supremacy. The so-called white man through a blanket identity over all dark skin people that live on or at some point lived on the continent of Africa and a lot of people run with it.

A lot of these nikkas need to realize that being so-called "black" does not make you the same people. Even Esau knew that during the slave trade. Go back to old documents from the 1500 to the late 1800s. The people that they were trading for they called Negroes and the people they traded with, primarily on the west and central coast of Africa were called Africans. They knew that they were to very distinct groups of people and not the same.

The way they hid that identity even further of the differences in the 20th century was by putting the term Africans on all people on the continent after the Berlin Conference of 1914. This was because the slave trade was abolished by the late 19th century (at least on paper). Once that was established, a further covering was cast over al the people. That is why when you see continual ethnic tensions in places in some of these countries, you have no clue that that tension was around before the slave trade in those regions.

The slave trade was an act of hate against the people who were termed Negroes by Esau but to the enemies that traded them, they were not Africans...meaning they were not originally indigenous to the land...they were outsiders that settled and set up their own kingdoms and empires over time and eventually were taken down and cast into slavery to the so-called white man and to the Arabs.

In short, Pan-Africanism is bullshyt and it is based on the believe that Esau set that all "black" looking people are the same. When history shows you that they are major differences in the atrocities certain groups faced at the hands of other "black" people. Whether it is being targeted for slavery of for genocide.

Entrapta310

Daps
@Blackking Am I really on ignore?

9mmbTAF.png

These are the Arabian Tribes during 600AD......
Being Afro Arab means you have ancestry from these tribes closest to Africa?
Ancient Egypt was the start of an Arabian presence in northern Africa when Arabic wasn't even spoken yet and the Ancient Egyptian language still prevailed.
ISLAMIC presence started around 660AD all over Eastern Africa.
People used to speak Swahili where Afro Arabs say they are from.
How can they be the true ARABS if their original language wasn't Arabic?

Entrapta310

Daps
and the whites also used christianity to control us, fukk up outta here :camby:

Please say europeans...
Some Persians had white skin and they practiced Zoroastrianism and Judaism. Not Islam.
Rome and Greece took Christianity to a whole new level and shyt on what Jesus/Yeshua/Esa taught.
Jesus was a Hebrew... Not a christian.

Daps
Please say europeans...
Some Persians had white skin and they practiced Zoroastrianism and Judaism. Not Islam.
Rome and Greece took Christianity to a whole new level and shyt on what Jesus/Yeshua/Esa taught.
Jesus was a Hebrew... Not a christian.

Romans threw in a bunch a bs pagan shyt into Christianity. Like praying to the Virgin Mary... wtf? Catholicism :trash:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Stop living in a box.

I know the Ancient Hebrew. Arab (Ah-RaB) simply means "mixed" nothing more, nothing less. The term "Arab" really applies to the descendants of the sons that came from Abraham's concubines (secondary wives) Keturah and Hagar. Arabic is a language that is largely influenced by the Hebrew...because Abraham was a Hebrew. A good number of words in Hebrew and Arabic are exactly the same, some are close and some are different.