Photos of 19th Century Arab Slave Trade of East Africans

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Smh at this fukkery.
Moses freed Hebrew slaves in NORTHERN EGYPT around 1431BC.
Those slaves were NOT ARAB. Nor were they EUROPEAN.
You gonna say Europeans were enslaving during that time?? :russ:

Cmon now. Learn your global history.

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
found another pic
8231d789fff181e859831f2febeed061.jpg

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If the ARAB slave trade was going on since 7th century and them ENSLAVING people started even earlier... how can you NOT UNDERSTAND that the europeans learned it from them?
When did the EUROPEANS start enslaving and trading?? Not before the ARABS did. :francis:

and i never pinned ANYTHING on somalis.
stop it.
Somalis are Arabs? explain.
You are ignorant as fukk.

Some of the blackest more original people arw arab. Arab isn't a race.

Thats like saying Anderson Silva isn't African in roots.

Arab is a culture started by Africans.

And about slavery.... nikkas did that way before the 7th century. You mention that century because that what white supremacist do when placing blame on Islam.
Also, cacs didn't learn slavery..... correlation isn't causation you idiot.

And no group had their identity and history completely fukked like blacks in America... thats what makes the transatlantic much worse than Jewish holocaust and all the other slavery events.
The European African holocaust was by far tge worst event in human history.

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
I gurantee you those slaves aint go through shyt the western slaves did.

Slavezanzibar2.JPG

^this is a light ass punishment.

nikkas was getting this in the west:

Gordon,_scourged_back,_colored_slide_2.png

Chill bruh, I cant even click slavery threads cause of how depressing and sad the pics make me :gag: :to:

The Arab slave trade typically dealt in the sale of castrated male slaves. Black boys between the age of 8 and 12 had their scrotums and penises completely amputated to prevent them from reproducing. About six of every 10 boys bled to death during the procedure, according to some sources, but the high price brought by eunuchs on the market made the practice profitable.
Some men were castrated to be eunuchs in domestic service and the practice of neutering male slaves was not limited to only Black males. “The calipha in Baghdad at the beginning of the 10th Century had 7,000 black eunuchs and 4,000 white eunuchs in his palace,” writes author Ronald Segal in his 2002 book, Islam’s Black Slaves: The Other Black Diaspora.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
If the ARAB slave trade was going on since 7th century and them ENSLAVING people started even earlier... how can you NOT UNDERSTAND that the europeans learned it from them?
When did the EUROPEANS start enslaving and trading?? Not before the ARABS did. :francis:

and i never pinned ANYTHING on somalis.
stop it.
Somalis are Arabs? explain.
The romans didnt have slaves? The greeks??? That was before the 7th century. And skin color and features obsession is a white thing. Those bulging muscles and masculine builds still got yall feeling some type of way.

Entrapta310

Daps
You are ignorant as fukk.

Some of the blackest more original people arw arab. Arab isn't a race.

Thats like saying Anderson Silva isn't African in roots.

Arab is a culture started by Africans.

And about slavery.... nikkas did that way before the 7th century. You mention that century because that what white supremacist do when placing blame on Islam.
Also, cacs didn't learn slavery..... correlation isn't causation you idiot.

And no group had their identity and history completely fukked like blacks in America... thats what makes the transatlantic much worse than Jewish holocaust and all the other slavery events.
The European African holocaust was by far tge worst event in human history.

WHAT????
Why do you keep shytting on ANCIENT NUBIA?? seriously, why?
Are you THAT brain washed?
"Arab is a culture started by Africans" :stopitslime:
you sound very ignorant.

African culture is a culture started by AFRICANS.
Arabic culture is a culture started by ARABS... those who did NOT LIVE IN AFRICA.
please stop with your nonsense.
You gonna tell me that Somalia wasn't plundered by Arabs to the east?
You're gonna say that AFRICA in a whole had the ARABIC language as its main language and it ventured out EAST??
Somalia was influenced by the ARAB CULTURE in the 7th century.
Why are you discrediting Africa and it's ancient people by saying that they were ARAB all all along?
People only do this so they can claim ancient EGYPT was an african dynasty.
Northern Egypt was NOT an african colonization.
Southern Egypt had their own people that were closer resembled to those in sudan and south.
The Arabs from the NORTH in egypt that colonized it and the Arabs from the east of the Nile came and ruined your continent.
DId it so well that here you are confused and saying that the blakkest people who are more ORIGINAL are ARAB and not AFrican.

wtf:stopitslime:

Entrapta310

Daps
The romans didnt have slaves? The greeks??? That was before the 7th century. And skin color and features obsession is a white thing. Those bulging muscles and masculine builds still got yall feeling some type of way.

Do some research on who they enslaved. The had their own people as slaves.
And the only reason Africans got North to Europe in ancient times was bc of the ARABS ( NORTHERN EGYPT). :francis:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
And some of you nikkas still wanna be Islamic... y'all got life fukked up.

THANK YOU!!!! Exact same shyt i was gonna say. These fukking idiots.

Its all your opinion and all good if you choose to dismiss all religion based on these thangs but dont go up there fukking yapping your mouth about christianity, judaism or some shyt like them islamic muthafukkas aint done the same, they'll literally put $ in peoples hand to push their religious - ask Farrakhan & so many more. Same with other religions, but i would never dismiss it and act like its all good on one hand just cuz i been brainwashed.

But blacks will literally kill each other over other religions in the entire world. I know its a thing every race & nation go thru but its just somethin that us blacks least benefit from. Like fukk a Boko Haram..just cuz they some ex criminals gettin money & something in hand to push that line..smh. Killing our black people. All black people is my people..for real. But dont start doing that shyt.

U can tell slavery has messed up ALL blacks. A black dude/girl from...Africa..South America..etc etc..muslim, christian or jew..like they'll relate more to the people they been conditioned to relate be in terms of those things BEFORE they'll relate to another black person. Hence all the shyt you see with africans vs americans for example, or black muslims vs black christians and the list goes on.

All bullshyt aside i got love for all my black people, long as u remember u black and dont forget it & look out for ur BLACK PEOPLE 1st before ur religion or anything else. Just wished most would think about it like that tho.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Other Black kingdoms of Africa had slaves and sold them off to the Europeans and Arabs. How the fukk do you think the slave trade was so successful? Somali's weren't the only ones doing it.
but but but we weren't the only ones. they were c00ns too, but clearly we are talking about the arab slave trade, now aren't we?

:camby:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Allow white supremacist to teach you about history breh.

And to tell u Anderson Silva isn't black he's Brazilian..
And that arab is a race