Photos of 19th Century Arab Slave Trade of East Africans

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
On the coli cac means white people.

actually, when this site first started CAC meant crakker ass crakker.
somehow in late 2013, it spun into meaning caucasian..
shows the idiocy of it.. where is the U in CAC???? should be CAUC.

440px-Mansa_Musa.jpg

What does this prove? The writing style and language that were put onto the African people?
We already stated that ARABS were dark skinned too.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol:
What does this prove? The writing style and language that were put onto the African people?
We already stated that ARABS were dark skinned too.
believe that blacks were always weak bruhs...
Im sure this man was forced

:mjlol:

Entrapta310

Daps
:mjlol::mjlol: believe that blacks were always weak bruhs...
Im sure this man was forced

:mjlol:

Who said they were always weak?
Are you STILLLL not getting who the Kushytes were? Should I write CUshytES to help you out?
They are from the blood line of a man named CUSH who is the son of HAM... His people inhabited Africa.
They were a powerful tribe. They over took parts of Egypt, but the Arabs then won in the end.
I don't believe the dates in the bible when it comes to chronology. All I do know is that Moses is part of this bloodline through his father, and he was sent up the Nile to Egypt for a reason to free SLAVES in northern Egypt.
Slaves that came from the bloodline of CUSH and other Tribes.

Noone ever said Africans were weak.
You just seem to think that being a MUSLIM is something a African was supposed to be.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Who said they were always weak?
Are you STILLLL not getting who the Kushytes were? Should I write CUshytES to help you out?
They are from the blood line of a man named CUSH who is the son of HAM... His people inhabited Africa.
They were a powerful tribe. They over took parts of Egypt, but the Arabs then won in the end.
I don't believe the dates in the bible when it comes to chronology. All I do know is that Moses is part of this bloodline through his father, and he was sent up the Nile to Egypt for a reason to free SLAVES in northern Egypt.
Slaves that came from the bloodline of CUSH and other Tribes.

Noone ever said Africans were weak.
You just seem to think that being a MUSLIM is something a African was supposed to be.
An African can be whatever they wanna be without fakkkits hating. Is the point.

And thats without the input of unaware humans and random white subhumans people.

Entrapta310

Daps

And thats without the input of unaware humans and random white subhumans people.

FIne, be whatever you want to be. But dont be up in this thread teaching people that MUSLIM idealogy was what ANCIENT NUBIA was practicing.
And don't dare teach people that the "African Origin of ISLAM" had anything to do with the original African Kingdoms before ARAB influence.

Also, before thinking you know it all and putting down people who are more aware than you and certain people who you think are subhuman bc you judge their skin color before k nowing wtf their ethnicity is from,... try thinking outside of your ISLAM propaganda box.

CAC Dogg

Rookie
Daps

the white 'subhumans' that invented the internet you are using and don't understand in the slightest
:ucku:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
FIne, be whatever you want to be. But dont be up in this thread teaching people that MUSLIM idealogy was what ANCIENT NUBIA was practicing.
And don't dare teach people that the "African Origin of ISLAM" had anything to do with the original African Kingdoms before ARAB influence.

Also, before thinking you know it all and putting down people who are more aware than you and certain people who you think are subhuman bc you judge their skin color before k nowing wtf their ethnicity is from,... try thinking outside of your ISLAM propaganda box.
Everything I said was true.
Im not teaching... just stating.

Black people shouldn't allow white people like you to divide them bases on ideology

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Do you agree that skin color and facial features contributed to being put into slavery?
It's a fact that the darker the skin and wider the nose was a way of categorizing.
This is where the europeans learned it from.

someone please ban this white boy.
Trynna white wash the evil shyt whites have done to blacks by trying to pin it on somalis....wth

Entrapta310

Daps
Everything I said was true.
Im not teaching... just stating.

Black people shouldn't allow white people like you to divide them bases on ideology

I'm not "white" like that... and who is trying to divide?
Nothing you said was true. You linked up websites of Professors stating their own OPINION, just like you're "stating"

You didn't even care to understand the Kushyte tribe.
All you wanna do is keep thinking being a Muslim is something that Ancient Africa was all bout. The links you put up tried to explain your beliefs on that.
I'm not trying to change your religious beliefs... I'm just trying to make you aware of Arab influence.

Entrapta310

Daps
someone please ban this white boy.
Trynna white wash the evil shyt whites have done to blacks by trying to pin it on somalis....wth

If the ARAB slave trade was going on since 7th century and them ENSLAVING people started even earlier... how can you NOT UNDERSTAND that the europeans learned it from them?
When did the EUROPEANS start enslaving and trading?? Not before the ARABS did. :francis:

and i never pinned ANYTHING on somalis.
stop it.
Somalis are Arabs? explain.

Last edited: