Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
fixed:ehh:

but your point still stands though.

:salute:Basically they were allowed to keep their customs intermarry relationships and all that compared to America. African Americans were seen as property, sex toys, crocodile bait, sacrifices to their gods on the trees and more. African Americans are still feeling the psychological affects today where as down the Southern Hemisphere they have a sense of identity and communities shyt islands too.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Shyt we should be looking toward the Carribean and South America for help and guidance they should be in a better position than African Americans. The progress we made in less than 60 years is amazing but they should be more ahead of us.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I hate when people keep saying this. Yes kindgoms existed. Yes there were kings ruling these kingdoms. Yes said kings were black. But so were the peasants and other nobles and other peole that made up said kingdoms. But kings will be kings and peasants and other nobles existed too. No every damn body descended from a damn king.

I can never understand black people's fascination with "kings". There always seem to be a need for a "king". King of NY. King of the South. :mindblown:
the term "kings" can be spoken in any light, im talking about people who knew their true worth.......

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
the term "kings" can be spoken in any light, im talking about people who knew their true worth.......
4b8eac20_Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Shyt we should be looking toward the Carribean and South America for help and guidance they should be in a better position than African Americans. The progress we made in less than 60 years is amazing but they should be more ahead of us.

That's because alot of Black people in those regions are not even apart of the national conversation for their countries, no representation in government, inadequate education, substandard living, etc. Afro Americans are like the Beatles of the Diaspora if you will, not in a boastful way, but go anywhere in the black communities in South America and they know our heroes, yet what do we (generally speaking) know of theirs and who should we be studying to better or own position? All that's gonna change soon tho..

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Yeah but you are saying that only kings can be valuable
put it this way,when i say "know your worth" i mean like when a father tells his daughter,"whoever you date ,make sure they treat you like the princess that you are"

he doesn't mean "make sure he buys you everything,diamonds etc"

he means "make sure he knows your worth,make sure he knows your special"

when they teach black history in class they never mention the heritage /traditions of black people from centuries ago

im starting to ramble on:mjcry: