@PhonZhi You Doing Gawd's Work Breh :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Since we're unironically using thread creation as merit for the community, you should peep the thread I made about PTSD and it's effects on the black community then.
Link me

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Since we're unironically using thread creation as merit for the community, you should peep the thread I made about PTSD and it's effects on the black community then.

Im still waiting to hear why my threads (that only 0.5% of the populace sees) bother you so much. Im legit curious

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
Why would that be "the agendas" fault if you are in the car playing such content :skip:

I swear u nikkaz just wanna buy into the idea that you are helpless to change your own destiny. My parents didn't filter the world from me they made sure I had the knowledge and skills to face it but I saw the reality of the world first hand.

I chose to sensor my own listening habits as a result and use my value system to dictate my movements. @ phonzi has yall believing that cacs are behind everything and the helpless poor negro can't do anything for himself. I don't know who in 2O15 is getting influenced by traditional media.

The internet and social media are more influential and individual users thus have more influence. It ain't cacs making ratchet behaviour acceptable or pushing it to the forefront it is us. Confront the reality to make a true change and stop with these deflections and the blame game.

It's nikkaz with c00n content on worldstarr
It's nikkaz with ratchet music and videos incriminating self everywhere. It's nikkaz providing audience... Ears and eyes to such content. Before you tell me what a CAC did to you, tell me what you did for yourself and your race. Tell me what positive changes y'all making. Then we can discuss the CAC issue
What do you expect people who like modern hip-hop to listen to in their car a country radio station? Its sad that the only positive hip hop content i can listen to on the radio are oldies from the 80's and 90's

When it comes to your second bolded point hip hop has a big influence on people especially black people. I see so many trends in the black community started by hip hop ranging from fashion, slang, and many other things. i saw a nikka in Sacramento with blonde dreads and tight clothes looking like young thug.

In regards to your final paragraph of course there are nikkas messing up the community but that does not mean we should stop promoting the idea that bad themes in music hurt the community as well. Also the idea that whites are playing a part in pushing bad themes through music is not a far fetched idea mainly because they have an economy that can uplift nonsense and keep intelligence in the dark.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Dude has been spitting that gospel. Hip hop has played a major role in my life but im content with my future kids not listening to it. You can't put it all on the rappers but they deserve some of the blame.

What do you expect people who like modern hip-hop to listen to in their car a country radio station? Its sad that the only positive hip hop content i can listen to on the radio are oldies from the 80's and 90's

When it comes to your second bolded point hip hop has a big influence on people especially black people. I see so many trends in the black community started by hip hop ranging from fashion, slang, and many other things. i saw a nikka in Sacramento with blonde dreads and tight clothes looking like young thug.

In regards to your final paragraph of course there are nikkas messing up the community but that does not mean we should stop promoting the idea that bad themes in music hurt the community as well. Also the idea that whites are playing a part in pushing bad themes through music is not a far fetched idea mainly because they have an economy that can uplift nonsense and keep intelligence in the dark.
Yall get it:salute:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
Putting this man down is just a small example as to why things are the way they are...Some of our (black) people are so sedated and so content just to have the little that they have that if anyone tries to point out the system that cacs have us in and open their eyes they lash out. Its just like those agents in #BlackLivesMatter they are funded and spear headed by cacs that don't have our interest in mind but the second someone tries to expose them (especially on here) they are labeled as c00ns. Ridiculing anyone that is trying to shed light on a problem is being part of the problem yourself.

:smugkermit:

Crucial

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im still waiting to hear why my threads (that only 0.5% of the populace sees) bother you so much. Im legit curious

They WILL NOT answer this. All they have to do is ignore the thread. However they are relentless in trying to discredit you.

I don't like trannies. Am I gonna go into a tranny thread and talk sh-t?! Let them tranny-loving nikkas eat!

He doth protest too much!

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never heard of a "real activist" who refuses to show his face to the public he's addressing. Only on the internet does that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.