@PhonZhi You Doing Gawd's Work Breh :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Eminem is a problem for the white community. Black people dont listen to him remember cuz we dont relate to him. My beef is with these puppets who affect the BLACK COMMUNITY. Its strange how you dont have a problem with me thinking that Jadakiss and Rick Ross are nice lyrically also. They rap constantly about killing black people and pumping drugs into the black community. Ive said REPEATEDLY how i think that they are nice lyrically, yet you only accuse me of being a "stan" for Eminem(which im not) because that fits your twisted agenda. . Call me a stan of elZHI or Phonte if you're gonna call me a "stan". Hence my username. In the meantime here you go:

tumblr_mwg5ufB6t41t0ik4co1_400.gif

stacyrumor.png

18a680af8fee5843f0c81044c1faf95a.jpg

Stop being jealous that there are LOTS of posters that agree with me and go wack off to your favorite WWE Diva

shoutout to @charmander

Who is that :lupe:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:russ: don't be mad I call out your sensationalist rhetoric, and point out the inconsistencies of your half-assed respectability zealot, @PhonZhi.

:mjlol: Not realizing dude literally just shyts on black people simply for their taste in music.

:mjlol: Dude makes a thread about how black youth need positive role models, a fine topic which could've really brought on some telling goings on in the MANY black youth/young adults prospering even in a racist society, but instead it's just a copypasta of all his other illogical and nonsensical talking points about hip-hop.

:russ: dude's a joke, nikka been saying I'm an agent for months now, and hasn't proved a SINGLE shred of evidence indicating that is fact. But hey it's the coli, I guess you just repeat yourself over and over again and meek ass "intellectuals" like yourself fall for it hook line and sinker, even through there's never any connection to make the point have any merit, besides personal anecdotes.

:ohhh: I should start doing this actually, you ever notice how Earth is the biggest planet of Earth?
At least he is trying to save the black youth unlike your egotistical ass who jumps on him to try to act like your such a genius lol.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
At least he is trying to save the black youth unlike your egotistical ass who jumps on him to try to act like your such a genius lol.

:bryan: By making threads on a message board that probably 0.5% of the populace is aware exist.

And I love how the bar is set so low for differing view points on topic matter, that approaching said view point with logic and rational, not conjecture is looked at as a sign of genius.

:deadmanny: America.

Last edited:

Blackout

Daps
:bryan: By making threads on a message board that probably 0.5% of the populace is aware exist.

And I love how the bar is set so low for differing view points on topic matter, that approaching said view point with logic and rational, not conjecture is looked at as a sign of genius.

:deadmanny: America.
He is doing more than your c00n ass lol.

Sign of genius? I was being sarcastic with the genius comment dumbass :pachaha:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
He is doing more than your c00n ass lol.

Sign of genius? I was being sarcastic with the genius comment dumbass :pachaha:

Making threads on a message board isn't shyt.

And how am I c00n again exactly? You dudes literally pull every buzzword out of your behinds, but can never convincingly conclude that I am in fact a "c00n".

Other than the fact we disagree on most things, which just makes you childish.

Blackout

Daps
Making threads on a message board isn't shyt.

And how am I c00n again exactly? You dudes literally pull every buzzword out of your behinds, but can never convincingly conclude that I am in fact a "c00n".

Other than the fact we disagree on most things, which just makes you childish.
OP has already confirmed that other members are affected by his threads :dead:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its time for a shift in our conciousness yall. Specifically the black youth. They are the future. Its time to stop making the killing of black people seem cool. Its time to stop making drug use seem cool. Its time to stop telling our young boys and girls that promiscuity is ok. Its time to stop glorifying materialism. We need to start promoting "togetherness" and supporting one another.We need education and intelligence to seem "cool" instead of crime and ignorance. Change CANNOT occur without a shift in our overall conciousness first. We can sit here all day and posts "solutions" but if we dont have racial pride and a high self-esteem then nothing will happen. We have to be MOTIVATED for change to occur. We have to (on a mass scale) be willing to SACRIFICE for the betterment of the entire community. When i say sacrifice, i mean willing to die for other black people. We are not there yet. Far from it. Right now, we are in "turn up" & "me, myself, & I" mode. We dont think "black first". This music teaches us the opposite. It teaches us that other blacks are the enemy. It teaches us to put our money into all hands but other black hands. This music teaches us that going to jail is cool. This music teaches us that living the gang lifestyle and being a drug addict is cool. All of these things combined will and can lead to the genocide of any culture. And this music promotes and glorifies all of those things.

We are already in a fight against the REAL ENEMY. They have been killing and oppressing us for 400+ years. But now they've intentionally created environments where we kill ourselves. This intentionally manipulated hiphop culture is fuel on top of the fire. David Banner was right, they are turning out youth into zombies. Remember this: the most effective way to control and destroy a group of people is to infect the minds' of its youth.

That Banner interview was awesome.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
They aint trying to hear you tho..

But when their grandchildren are in the car singing along to a song on the radio about raping a nikka in prison...

They will remember you then :Martinn:

He has yet to do any ACTUAL work. He has an agenda just like the rappers/message he's supposedly against. Until he does something to impact real change he's a hypocrite. & fraud

*waits to be called an agent or c00n*

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Something positive is happening thanks to his threads

As confirmed by various posters.

While you aren't doing shyt :pachaha:

I'm just gonna leave this here, I have a shytty job I have to get going to.

:russ: don't be mad I call out your sensationalist rhetoric, and point out the inconsistencies of your half-assed respectability zealot, @PhonZhi.

:mjlol: Not realizing dude literally just shyts on black people simply for their taste in music.

:mjlol: Dude makes a thread about how black youth need positive role models, a fine topic which could've really brought on some telling goings on in the MANY black youth/young adults prospering even in a racist society, but instead it's just a copypasta of all his other illogical and nonsensical talking points about hip-hop.

:russ: dude's a joke, nikka been saying I'm an agent for months now, and hasn't proved a SINGLE shred of evidence indicating that is fact. But hey it's the coli, I guess you just repeat yourself over and over again and meek ass "intellectuals" like yourself fall for it hook line and sinker, even through there's never any connection to make the point have any merit, besides personal anecdotes.

:ohhh: I should start doing this actually, you ever notice how Earth is the biggest planet of Earth?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
@HankHill

I know your heart sunk a little when u saw this thread title. :pachaha:Its ok, I felt the same way when i saw Sanaa hugged up with French:mjcry:Sorry to break it to u Mr. Agent but im far from the only one that thinks this way about rap music. Get over it. You're only making yourself look like an idiot and exposing yourself as an agent for white supremacy. And according to you im "making threads on a messageboard that 0.5% of the populace is aware of", so why does it anger you so much? You too @AVXL the c00n

Status
Not open for further replies.