Status
Not open for further replies.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cannot be conscious and listen to DS2:dwillhuh:

Im struggling w this as I'm listenin to rich sex right now :yeshrug: :sadcam:

As good as ds2 is I can't ignore how ignorant the content is. He has songs called slave master, I serve the base, the Percocet and stripper anthem, trap nikkas...That's just to name a few.:snoop::aicmon:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
@HankHill

I know your heart sunk a little when u saw this thread title. :pachaha:Its ok, I felt the same way when i saw Sanaa hugged up with French:mjcry:Sorry to break it to u Mr. Agent but im far from the only one that thinks this way about rap music. Get over it. You're only making yourself look like an idiot and exposing yourself as an agent for white supremacy. And according to you im "making threads on a messageboard that 0.5% of the populace is aware of", so why does it anger you so much? You too @AVXL the c00n

I'm a c00n b/c I'm asking you to do more than make the same repetitive threads on thecoli.com? :dahell:

Or is it b/c I'm calling you out for being a hypocrite who doesn't really care about answers or solutions to the REAL problems in our community?

I'll wait :sas2:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I'm a c00n b/c I'm asking you to do more than make the same repetitive threads on thecoli.com? :dahell:

Or is it b/c I'm calling you out for being a hypocrite who doesn't really care about answers or solutions to the REAL problems in our community?

I'll wait :sas2:

Im calling u a c00n because its the go-to response on the Coli when somebody disagrees. Ive been called a c000n many many times. Who cares? Why do u? Why does my threads make u so furious? Only 0.5% of the populace sees them. Keep "calling me out", the threads aren't gonna stop tho. I really dont know what to tell you. I dont think about you AT ALL yet you are EXTREMELY invested in my threads. Weird.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Im struggling w this as I'm listenin to rich sex right now :yeshrug: :sadcam:

As good as ds2 is I can't ignore how ignorant the content is. He has songs called slave master, I serve the base, the Percocet and stripper anthem, trap nikkas...That's just to name a few.:snoop::aicmon:

them tracks bump tho :mjcry: but at the same time im a grown ass men with a job and responsibilities, I dont even smoke weed to me its entertainment and gym music :yeshrug:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They aint trying to hear you tho..

But when their grandchildren are in the car singing along to a song on the radio about raping a nikka in prison...

They will remember you then :Martinn:
Why would that be "the agendas" fault if you are in the car playing such content :skip:

I swear u nikkaz just wanna buy into the idea that you are helpless to change your own destiny. My parents didn't filter the world from me they made sure I had the knowledge and skills to face it but I saw the reality of the world first hand.

I chose to sensor my own listening habits as a result and use my value system to dictate my movements. @ phonzi has yall believing that cacs are behind everything and the helpless poor negro can't do anything for himself. I don't know who in 2O15 is getting influenced by traditional media.

The internet and social media are more influential and individual users thus have more influence. It ain't cacs making ratchet behaviour acceptable or pushing it to the forefront it is us. Confront the reality to make a true change and stop with these deflections and the blame game.

It's nikkaz with c00n content on worldstarr
It's nikkaz with ratchet music and videos incriminating self everywhere. It's nikkaz providing audience... Ears and eyes to such content. Before you tell me what a CAC did to you, tell me what you did for yourself and your race. Tell me what positive changes y'all making. Then we can discuss the CAC issue

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Why would that be "the agendas" fault if you are in the car playing such content :skip:

I swear u nikkaz just wanna buy into the idea that you are helpless to change your own destiny. My parents didn't filter the world from me they made sure I had the knowledge and skills to face it but I saw the reality of the world first hand.

I chose to sensor my own listening habits as a result and use my value system to dictate my movements. @ phonzi has yall believing that cacs are behind everything and the helpless poor negro can't do anything for himself. I don't know who in 2O15 is getting influenced by traditional media.

The internet and social media are more influential and individual users thus have more influence. It ain't cacs making ratchet behaviour acceptable or pushing it to the forefront it is us. Confront the reality to make a true change and stop with these deflections and the blame game.

It's nikkaz with c00n content on worldstarr
It's nikkaz with ratchet music and videos incriminating self everywhere. It's nikkaz providing audience... Ears and eyes to such content. Before you tell me what a CAC did to you, tell me what you did for yourself and your race. Tell me what positive changes y'all making. Then we can discuss the CAC issue

We get it that you dont get it. Its cool. Thanks for your opinion:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.