@PhonZhi You Doing Gawd's Work Breh :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
You're the one using the SAME weak talking points. Take away all the "negative" music you want but white supremacy still is going to exist.

And the fact that @PhonZhi is an open fan of Eminem discredits ANYTHING he has to say about negative music. Eminem is easily the most misogynistic disturbing rapper to ever enter mainstream rap. He made an entire song about wanting to kill his ex-wife and made a hit song about how much he hates his mother. Let me know any black artist who made a hit song about hating his mother. Or made any song about hating his mother.
Eminem is a problem for the white community. Black people dont listen to him remember cuz we dont relate to him. My beef is with these puppets who affect the BLACK COMMUNITY. Its strange how you dont have a problem with me thinking that Jadakiss and Rick Ross are nice lyrically also. They rap constantly about killing black people and pumping drugs into the black community. Ive said REPEATEDLY how i think that they are nice lyrically, yet you only accuse me of being a "stan" for Eminem(which im not) because that fits your twisted agenda. . Call me a stan of elZHI or Phonte if you're gonna call me a "stan". Hence my username. In the meantime here you go:

tumblr_mwg5ufB6t41t0ik4co1_400.gif

stacyrumor.png

18a680af8fee5843f0c81044c1faf95a.jpg

Stop being jealous that there are LOTS of posters that agree with me and go wack off to your favorite WWE Diva

shoutout to @charmander

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I cannot be conscious and listen to DS2:dwillhuh:
If you are "conscious" already then my threads aren't necessarily meant for you. Im tryna wake our unconscious/unaware brothers and sisters up. If i can make 1 poster have that :ohhh: moment then ive done my job. A few posters have hit me on the low telling me that ive made them realize certain things and look at shyt differently, so sorry @Barnett114 @HankHill @mrken12 these threads wont stop anytime soon. :yeshrug:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@PhonZhi is exposing the Cointelpro agents
they cant help themselves when they come into my threads attempting to derail shyt. Notice its always the same handful of posters who constantly comes running
aewCbzF.gif

when they see "thread started by phonzi"

Its common knowledge now that white people pretend to be black online. This happens ALOT. Lots of paid online agents. Lots of trolls that derail ANYTHING that promotes bringing awareness to the black community. They are among us here on the coli. Dont take the word "agent" lightly yall. This is real. White supremists NEEDS the black community to remain unaware and sleep. This country was built on our ignorance and free labor. If we was to ever become fully aware, that would bring about an end to America as we know it. They NEED us to blindly spend our money and put our money into white and j*wish hands instead of black hands. Rap promotes this. They NEED us to continue killing each other and selling drugs to keep the Prison Industrial Complex(a huge money maker) running. Rap promotes this also. Rap also glorifies going to prison ironically.

Dont let these trolls and agents convince yall into thinking its "just entertainment". Its faaaar from that. Its a tool of white supremacy known as "media propaganda":

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
If you are "conscious" already then my threads aren't necessarily meant for you. Im tryna wake our unconscious/unaware brothers and sisters up. If i can make 1 poster have that :ohhh: moment then ive done my job. A few posters have hit me on the low telling me that ive made them realize certain things and look at shyt differently, so sorry @Barnett114 @HankHill @mrken12 these threads wont stop anytime soon. :yeshrug:
tbh I understand and co sign what you say to a certain degree but a lot of time you can come off as condescending

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
tbh I understand and co sign what you say to a certain degree but a lot of time you can come off as condescending
i understand and i try to be conscious of that. You're not the 1st to say that. Im one of those cats who barely curse and i never name-call. I try to converse with people here like i would in real life. No "internet tough guy act" from me, but its kinda hard when posters come in calling you a fakkit. I know its just words on a cpu screen but its hard sometimes to not stoop to some of these cats level. But overall its frustrating to see something SO OBVIOUS and yet everyone around you is oblivious to it. Im glad that there are lots of other posters with the same mindset as me or i would've gave up a long time ago. Shoutout to you all:salute: You know who you are

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i understand and i try to be conscious of that. You're not the 1st to say that. Im one of those cats who barely curse and i never name-call. I try to converse with people here like i would in real life. No "internet tough guy act" from me, but its kinda hard when posters come in calling you a fakkit. I know its just words on a cpu screen but its hard sometimes to not stoop to some of these cats level. But overall its frustrating to see something SO OBVIOUS and yet everyone around you is oblivious to it. Im glad that there are lots of other posters with the same mindset as me or i would've gave up a long time ago. Shoutout to you all:salute: You know who you are

stop typing drunk, you talking to some lunatics that will worship this shyt till they die, you need to leave this site because they will never accept your stance even though it's true. no other culture is like this but ours.

america is the only nation that knows how to make "evil look cool", NO other country has been able to replicate this, this is an american problem not just the black community.

you are wasting your time.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Not surprised that @HankHill wants you to stop.

He always comes off as a c00n.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
but you a grown ass man. I think the majority of @PhonZhi talking points are about the ages of 7-teens. We grown and can decipher shyt.
but it's about the way you go about it too look at the thread : what if trap queen was black queen it wasn't condescending and it actually got the people talking

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
stop typing drunk, you talking to some lunatics that will worship this shyt till they die, you need to leave this site because they will never accept your stance even though it's true. no other culture is like this but ours.

america is the only nation that knows how to make "evil look cool", NO other country has been able to replicate this, this is an american problem not just the black community.

you are wasting your time.
sometimes i feel that way and sometimes not. I had a poster hit me up a long time ago @Adidas_Jumper86 and hit me up on some "you was right dawg". That made me feel good. That was the 1st time that had happened. This just my small part man. I try to have these convos in real life also and you would be surprised at how many people think the same. The youth are a different story tho. Naw man, we cant give up tho. For a change to occur on a MASS SCALE in the black community, a shift in consciousness must first occur. We can post all the "solutions" all day, but if we dont get to a point MENTALLY of being willing to DIE for other black people, then all of those solutions wont ever take action. It starts with a MINDSET. And i agree with the "american problem" part, never thought of it like that :ehh:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Not surprised that @HankHill wants you to stop.

He always comes off as a c00n.

:russ: don't be mad I call out your sensationalist rhetoric, and point out the inconsistencies of your half-assed respectability zealot, @PhonZhi.

:mjlol: Not realizing dude literally just shyts on black people simply for their taste in music.

:mjlol: Dude makes a thread about how black youth need positive role models, a fine topic which could've really brought on some telling goings on in the MANY black youth/young adults prospering even in a racist society, but instead it's just a copypasta of all his other illogical and nonsensical talking points about hip-hop.

:russ: dude's a joke, nikka been saying I'm an agent for months now, and hasn't proved a SINGLE shred of evidence indicating that is fact. But hey it's the coli, I guess you just repeat yourself over and over again and meek ass "intellectuals" like yourself fall for it hook line and sinker, even through there's never any connection to make the point have any merit, besides personal anecdotes.

:ohhh: I should start doing this actually, you ever notice how Earth is the biggest planet of Earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.