@PhonZhi You Doing Gawd's Work Breh :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well this is an anonymous forum. Does the message mean less bc you don't have a face to associate it with?

yes it does...especially when in my years of exploring the internet I've seen numerous white trolls posing as militant Blacks and sadly watching foolish Black folks falling for it.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Same message from a black person, better?

I'm looking at u kinda funny now cuz u riding hard for a person who ignorantly accused me of being white because I disagreed with his rhetorical bullshyt which is obviously troll bait.....But when I started posting pictures of myself along with a facebook page (something he cant do and wont do becaus he's trolling) he didnt man up and admit he was wrong nor did he apologize for the low blow accusation that was irrelevant to the topic at hand like a real man would.

I'm looking at u funny cuz you dont know when u are being trolled by a white person posing as a Black person.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm looking at u kinda funny now cuz u riding hard for a person who ignorantly accused me of being white because I disagreed with his rhetorical bullshyt which is obviously troll bait.....But when I started posting pictures of myself along with a facebook page (something he cant do and wont do becaus he's trolling) he didnt man up and admit he was wrong nor did he apologize for the low blow accusations that was irrelevant to the topic at hand like a real man would.

I'm looking at u funny cuz you dont know when u are being trolled by a white person posing as a Black person.

I didn't see that exchange between you two but it doesn't matter. I've been speaking about how destructive hip hop is since I joined this forum and in real life. This isn't some new criticism, many have spoken out against the harmful effects of this current state of hip hop. If you're black, then why does someone speaking out against destructive music bother you so much?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't see that exchange between you two but it doesn't matter. I've been speaking about how destructive hip hop is since I joined this forum and in real life. This isn't some new criticism, many have spoken out against the harmful effects of this current state of hip hop. If you're black, then why does someone speaking out against destructive music bother you so much?

Hip Hip and its content is irrelevant to what Im talking about. Sorry buddy....But everything u say from here on out cant be taken seriously. You went hard for a white troll who insults everyones intellegence by using Black issues to troll fools.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hip Hip and its content is irrelevant to what Im talking about. Sorry buddy....But everything u say from here on out cant be taken seriously. You went hard for a white troll who insults everyones intellegence by using Black issues to troll fools.

:heh: No doubt u got it fam

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Putting this man down is just a small example as to why things are the way they are...Some of our (black) people are so sedated and so content just to have the little that they have that if anyone tries to point out the system that cacs have us in and open their eyes they lash out. Its just like those agents in #BlackLivesMatter they are funded and spear headed by cacs that don't have our interest in mind but the second someone tries to expose them (especially on here) they are labeled as c00ns. Ridiculing anyone that is trying to shed light on a problem is being part of the problem yourself.

:smugkermit:
:salute:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This has to be a joke. If anyone else did nothing but make threads complaining and admitted to doing nothing about it in real life, he would be called a fake "militant". But yet this clown @PhonZhi capes for Eminem and makes weak threads and gets praised here. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.