Philly Teens Gather And Try To Get Themselves Run Over, Shot , Or Both

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Sad state all around, but it's bigger than the kids, and their parents. :yeshrug:

Like a previous poster said...the whole culture projects death, violence, chaos, murder, drugs, destruction, desensitization, etc. to the youth, 24/7. Plus parents do not have the time, nor resources to devote to their kids ALL day, everyday. It's a lose/lose situation. Nobody talks about the "powers that be" transmitting these frequencies, to black children, on a never-ending basis. :mjpls:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a revised version of your black people shouldn’t be together at all c00n as rhetoric you like to kick in here. At the end of the day, you are sacred of black men and you wanna be white. You are always, and I mean always on the fist page of threads like these with the same cliche as phrases. It’s a shame you’re such a c00n
He also ignored the positive black rap song I tagged him in. He’s only out to reinforce negative stereotypes about black folks.
Especially black kids. That's essentially what @Matt504 been saying but he gets called a c00n. Black American culture is toxic as hell and it easily influences kids like these with no supervision or parents that really love them.
Massive groups of teenagers of ANY color are toxic and dangerous. Where do you think Project X came from? And most of this behavior stems directly from THAT culture. This is a c00n post.

Does this look like all black kids? Lil Uzi’s entire persona comes from Projext X. Stop blaming destructive behavior on black people like we’re the only ones who do it.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He also ignored the positive black rap song I tagged him in. He’s only out to reinforce negative stereotypes about black folks.

Massive groups of teenagers of ANY color are toxic and dangerous. Where do you think Project X came from? And most of this behavior stems directly from THAT culture. This is a c00n post.

Does this look like all black kids? Lil Uzi’s entire persona comes from Projext X. Stop blaming destructive behavior on black people like we’re the only ones who do it.

Oh Matt, don’t mind him at all. He’s just a gay black man that wants to be white and is literally scared of black men. He harmless

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

LeadIndexBB%20copy.jpg

Wouldn’t be surprised if these kids were from one of these high lead zones.
Correlation is not the cause here. Everyone in southeastern PA knows not to drink the Schuylkill Punch. Ain't no lead in the water did this. Kids en masse are just dumb. Kids from fukked up neighborhoods with AWOL parents en masse are even dumber.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I can't imagine the chaos that would come if one of these drivers kills or seriously injures one of these kids over this (especially if they're not black). Disaster waiting to happen.

I'm also troubled by how many idiots in here proudly saying how they would kill/injure these kids if in that situation. Yeah, they're doing dikkhead shyt and its not cool but you gotta be a callous mufukka to think a black childs life is worth taking because they potentially caused cosmetic damage to a car.
:mjlol: fukk their lives these aren’t honor students doing this I’d run them tf over if they surround my whip

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
LOL at nikkas saying they would run them kids over, yeah aight yo ass would be in the slammer doing more time than any of them mfs
:mjcry:
"Your honor I didn't see them until they started bouncing off the hood, the next thing know my car was surrounded by an angry mob. I immediately fled the scene to a safe location and called the authorities".

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
UncleTomFord15 said:
Has nothing to do with this. We all know the real reason why they're doing what they're doing :comeon:.

Why would these kids knowingly put themselves in harm’s way without any reward?

Correlation is not the cause here. Everyone in southeastern PA knows not to drink the Schuylkill Punch. Ain't no lead in the water did this. Kids en masse are just dumb. Kids from fukked up neighborhoods with AWOL parents en masse are even dumber.

When people cook with, or bathe in water they are being exposed. Even breathing in dust particles can cause significant exposure. There’s a reason why pregnant women and children under 6 are at high risk for lead poisoning.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The camera man sounds older. Calling them crazy and saying they wildin probably feels like encouragement from a young adult. It's like acting surprised and saying don't say that while laughing when a small child swears. You can't let them think it's a game. They're all trying to impress each other and be the most savage you got the kids jumping on the car as crowd and you got a few topping the others stomping on the hood. I'm not going to waste my time defending or coddling these fools. The reality is they only got defenders because they're kids but they aren't too far from becoming men and if they keep behaving this way they'll die or kill someone to protect their buffoonish ego.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I'd have to equip my car with pepper spray nozzles before I tried to drive through that crowd.

It's crazy how they're just feeding on that energy though.

I couldn't have moved like that even if I wanted to cause I knew my parents at home would unleash hell on me if I got involved in some mess like that.

No checks, no balance. Just fallen.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Especially black kids. That's essentially what @Matt504 been saying but he gets called a c00n. Black American culture is toxic as hell and it easily influences kids like these with no supervision or parents that really love them.

That’s because he is a c00n. As a matter of fact, he’s a top c00n. You a c00n too if your thoughts align with his. He is scared of black people and has some type of agenda where he constant posting like a white supremacist, all under the disguise of caring for black people. Dude is a scary little bytch. He’s called for the inoculation of black women, and he repeatedly suggests that black people should not even be around each other. He probably has trauma from his past that made him into the c00n he is today. Or maybe c00n is just in his DNA. Maybe his daddy was a c00n.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Crazy thing is this happened in a relatively nice part of philly
To the left is a park where there are organized soccer games and tennis courts. You go south on that street and you’re in Mt.Airy which gets voted as one of the best neighborhoods in the country (I live there) , you go north for like a mile and you hit Elkins park where bill Cosby lives
I rode by there last night and it was like 20 cop cars along the whole stretch of stenton ave. Looked like they tried to do this dumb shyt again but the cops were ready.
I saw a handful of older black people outside on some of the blocks looking like they were just observing shyt, of all black neighborhoods in philly that’s one that’s not going keep letting shyt like this happen

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
-The parents are enabling it

Parents should facilitate an environment where their children are doing something constructive and fulfilling whether it’s arts/sports/educational
Sports are becoming a privilege that only middle class and wealthy children get to enjoy. They used to be an outlet, but now it's too expensive. Same with arts and education. The further the gap in wealth grows, the harder it will be for people without money to even compete. If kids can't afford the new tech, they fall behind. Can't afford the fees to play sports, the equipment, the tournaments etc. It's a cycle, and at some point kids won't play the game anymore. They'll just give up before the game even starts.