Philly Teens Gather And Try To Get Themselves Run Over, Shot , Or Both

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't imagine the chaos that would come if one of these drivers kills or seriously injures one of these kids over this (especially if they're not black). Disaster waiting to happen.

I'm also troubled by how many idiots in here proudly saying how they would kill/injure these kids if in that situation. Yeah, they're doing dikkhead shyt and its not cool but you gotta be a callous mufukka to think a black childs life is worth taking because they potentially caused cosmetic damage to a car.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
run-over-a-man-after-he-lunges.gif

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

LeadIndexBB%20copy.jpg

Wouldn’t be surprised if these kids were from one of these high lead zones.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
I can't imagine the chaos that would come if one of these drivers kills or seriously injures one of these kids over this (especially if they're not black). Disaster waiting to happen.

I'm also troubled by how many idiots in here proudly saying how they would kill/injure these kids if in that situation. Yeah, they're doing dikkhead shyt and its not cool but you gotta be a callous mufukka to think a black childs life is worth taking because they potentially caused cosmetic damage to a car.
Look at this bleeding heart b#tch.

Those kids are putting every driver on the road at risk, but you want somebody to feel sorry for them. I hate coward punks like you. These are the type of idiots that need to see death or severe injury to realize how retarded they are. F#ck you and f#ck those bad ass kids.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
-The parents are enabling it

Parents should facilitate an environment where their children are doing something constructive and fulfilling whether it’s arts/sports/educational
All I know is that my parents would be waiting at home with belts if tried something like that as a kid. Kept a young breh humble. :pachaha:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this bleeding heart b#tch.

Those kids are putting every driver on the road at risk, but you want somebody to feel sorry for them. I hate coward punks like you. These are the type of idiots that need to see death or severe injury to realize how retarded they are. F#ck you and f#ck those bad ass kids.

Imagine a clown telling you that not wanting black children to be killed for causing cosmetic damage to cars is a cowardly position. These kids need punishment, correction, and guidance not death. I don't know why that positions was so triggering for you to quote me with that emotional ass reply. Now suck my dikk with your mama's mouth and go to bed.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the more kids gather in a group , the worse the outcome .
I’m not ashamed to say, if I see a group of teens, I cross the street. Race not even being an indicator lol. I was by the World Trade Center in nyc and saw a group of black,white and latino teens harassing this white dude… I crossed the damn street lol. Not being a hero