Philly Teens Gather And Try To Get Themselves Run Over, Shot , Or Both

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is another example of you struggling with reading comprehension and attributing things to me that I've never said. But maybe it's not you that's the problem, maybe your schools failed you like they've failed many others.

Maybe you a c00n. Goofy ass nikka

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Statistically there shouldn't be that many morons in the same place at the same time. I can only imagine the outrage when that one person aint having it and hits the gas. There was actual body damage being done.

Yeah I saw one of those cars for sure had body damage on the passenger side, not sure how many others suffered damage. :francis:

timeless

All Star
Daps
Arrest the kids or beat them. Those are the choices. The parents can't do anything at this point... they've already been tainted.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you can't blame the parents, then maybe all these kids need to be taken in by the government and relocated or something, right? :dahell:
nikka what? Unless you want the parents to be with their kids 24/7 and treat them like prisoners, you can't really blae the parents. Kids have free will. Kids will always act out with their peers even teh good kids.

concise

Veteran
Daps
nikka what? Unless you want the parents to be with their kids 24/7 and treat them like prisoners, you can't really blae the parents. Kids have free will. Kids will always act out with their peers even teh good kids.

So all these kids start jumping off bridges for fun, no one is to blame and no interventions are needed because it is just kids following kids? Are you insane?