Philly Teens Beat a 73 Yearold Man to Death

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
May I ask....what should their punishment be?

Depends on the intent. What the old man may have said or done. And the general direction it seems like the kids are headed.

2-4 years possible in a juvenile center.

Or probation,house arrest,community service.

We are talking about a traffic cone. If they had guns,knives or bats i would have a different stance.

Its like calling for the death pentalty for someone who got into a fist fight. And their punch killed somebody,or made them hit their head and die. Doesnt seem reasonable to me at least.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Hate to say it but its probably time to start punishing the parents along with their children when shyt like this happens.
:camby: Give all them 73 years to life

And since they teens exposed all their shytty parents and have the parents pay for the brother funeral and burial
Parents should have to do a lot more than pay for the funeral. The should give each of those kids parents/guardians a set number of hours of community service each week for some years. Make em work in youth centers dealing with other kids for however long theirs are locked up. And that’s depending on where the parents were. If some of those parents were at work then I have some sympathy though they should still be punished, but I bet a good number of those children’s parents were at the club or home “entertaining.”

The Black community needs to put some money up to pay the FOI to get back out on the streets like they used to back in the 80’s and early 90’s. They cleaned up some of the worst neighborhoods in the country. But that’s not gonna happen because nikkas are too gd selfish and cheap and lazy. We’ll wait for white folk to come in and terrorize the entire Black community after they sign a new crime bill.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
A lot of people question if the effort is even worth it. If you beating and killing old people as a teen, what type of adult will you most likely become?

I knew plenty of folks, who went out to festivals (late-nite), roamed the streets, etc. lookin for fights, jumping ppl, doin a jux, etc. I was one of those teens. We would drive around, doin all types of fuk shyt. I seen older nggas/teens before us, do the same. We thought that shyt was fun, funny, etc. I don't view that type of activity the same now, as an adult. I didn't give AF, back then.

It was some young, dumb, reckless shyt, males did, as teens. Lookin back (older now)...this type of shyt, could've easily happened to us (gettin jammed up). And folks weren't goin out wit the intention, to MURDER someone, either.

You're young and dumb tho. You don't realize, someone could fall the wrong way (hitting their head), and die, from "blunt-force" trauma. Now you're facing murder. That maturity, and realization comes, as you mature. You just think you're fighting, releasing anger, and being reckless. Again...I'm nowhere near as reckless, as I was a kid. Environment is a factor too (to you sheltered negroes).

Last edited:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Hate to say it but its probably time to start punishing the parents along with their children when shyt like this happens.

Parents should have to do a lot more than pay for the funeral. The should give each of those kids parents/guardians a set number of hours of community service each week for some years. Make em work in youth centers dealing with other kids for however long theirs are locked up. And that’s depending on where the parents were. If some of those parents were at work then I have some sympathy though they should still be punished, but I bet a good number of those children’s parents were at the club or home “entertaining.”

The Black community needs to put some money up to pay the FOI to get back out on the streets like they used to back in the 80’s and early 90’s. They cleaned up some of the worst neighborhoods in the country. But that’s not gonna happen because nikkas are too gd selfish and cheap and lazy. We’ll wait for white folk to come in and terrorize the entire Black community after they sign a new crime bill.
At least you came up with an solution that involves us cleaning up our neighborhoods instead of begging outsiders to do so.

Daps
Depends on the intent. What the old man may have said or done. And the general direction it seems like the kids are headed.

We are talking about a traffic cone. If they had guns,knives or bats i would have a different stance.

Its like calling for the death pentalty for someone who got into a fist fight. And their punch killed somebody,or made them hit their head and die. Doesnt seem reasonable to me at least.
2-4 years????

We’re talking death! That man is never coming back.

:mjtf:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kill the two that threw the cones in front of the ones with em and tell em if happen again that's gonna be you. Nips that shyt right in the bud.:yeshrug:

Soda Papi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Do we know the full story as to what led up to this. I’d hate to make a comment on this situation without hearing the full details :francis:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not one person said anything about recess or timeout. Again...another goofy. I'm really starting to believe a lot of yall are slow, or remedial. Nggas can't differentiate between suitable punishments. :childplease:

Nobody said they're act wasn't "evil" You're original quote, was "put them under the prison".

They deserve a bid, and rehabilitation. Not a life sentence (they're lil ass kids). Quit remixin what u said and stand on your shyt. :camby:

You're "tryin hard", to court the attention of cacs, talkin bout putting some adolescent black kids under the jail. Weird ass ngga.
PUT THEM UNDER THE fukkING PRISON.

Kids mess about, may run up behind a old man and make jokes at him and laugh and tease him, that's what kids do.

These fukkers decide to beat him with a traffic cone???

Laughing and giggling at fukking up a man that could have been their grandad? Knowing FULL well they are doing it because they KNOW he isn't capable of fighting back.

They are wicked and fukking cowards.

Some mistakes you make and you recover from. Some mistakes result in your life being forfeit. They made their choice.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Kids mess about, may run up behind a old man and make jokes at him and laugh and tease him, that's what kids do

Where do you live...Mayberry? :mjlol:
Some mistakes you make and you recover from. Some mistakes result in your life being forfeit. They made their choice.

Yea...whatever u say cac.

EDIT:

Nevermind, just read you wrote "mess about", so you must be foreign. You're unqualified to comment, goofy. Go eat some krimpets fakkit.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Some of these kids look to be 10-12 years old and you saying they should rot in prison. You gotta be one sick puppy to believe that:martin:

They beat him with a traffic cone,probably didnt intend to kilk him. It didnt even look particularly violent. But the fact is he is an old man. Old people need to be protected but so do children. Him and these kids shouldnt have been out that late. The parents definitely need to be held accountable. And these kids need help and possibly counseling due to guilt.

I cant even expect kids this age werent just playing around. I didnt see the intent to kill like I see in alot of videos that get posted on here. Something about a group of black people doing wrong, that makes yall want to bring out the industrial Nazi ovens.
fukk outta here. These kids should never see the light of day again. Imagine these scumbags killed your grandfather this way. Absolute farcical post

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
did they arrest them yet? i imagine if they able to at least get one kid , they will be able to get the rest.

and i dont agree with the death penalty or 30+ years sentence.

feels like one or two kid were the ones that took things way too far , and the rest were as shocked as we currently are.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas

Community service for murder lmfao. I can’t believe I just read that.