Philly Teens Beat a 73 Yearold Man to Death

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
The fact that there’s some members in here who are trying to defend the kids is crazy but then again I can’t be too surprised since this is TLR and nikkas are just being tryhards for daps. :francis:

Those kids should be locked up for a VERY VERY long time. That elderly Black man was someone’s grandfather, father, uncle, brother and mentor. He lived through segregation and the civil rights era only to be killed by a bunch of those little ass demons with nothing to live for.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Whole bunch of whining and complaining like females. Armchair Social Workers :laff:

Somebody’s grandpa/father/mentor/brother/ uncle is dead in cold blood and y’all talkin’ about Europeans and timeout during recess.
Nah, im just noticing the similar posts being made on this forum and reddit/st0rmfr0nt everytime a thread like this is made.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Whole bunch of whining and complaining like females. Armchair Social Workers :laff:

Somebody’s grandpa/father/mentor/brother/ uncle is dead in cold blood and y’all talkin’ about Europeans and timeout during recess.

Not one person said anything about recess or timeout. Again...another goofy. I'm really starting to believe a lot of yall are slow, or remedial. Nggas can't differentiate between suitable punishments. :childplease:

Man, shut the fukk up :camby:

Those kids would do the same thing to you if given the chance. I didn't even say anything crazy. How was them beating an elderly BLACK man to death not "pure evil"? :dwillhuh:

Some of you try too hard.

Nobody said they're act wasn't "evil" You're original quote, was "put them under the prison".

They deserve a bid, and rehabilitation. Not a life sentence (they're lil ass kids). Quit remixin what u said and stand on your shyt. :camby:

You're "tryin hard", to court the attention of cacs, talkin bout putting some adolescent black kids under the jail. Weird ass ngga.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
As much as i agree with these kids being locked up for life,

okay.

I don’t see how you skate past an elderly man dying for minding his business and play militant but okay breh.
Edit* Dgaf about those kids, but im just questioning the intentions of these types of the threads and how some of these typical "kill them all" or "crime bill" responses fit right in with certain websites that houses WS.

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Not one person said anything about recess or timeout. Again...another goofy. I'm really starting to believe a lot of yall are slow, or remedial. Nggas can't differentiate between suitable punishments. :childplease:

Nobody said they're act wasn't "evil" You're original quote, was "put them under the prison".

They deserve a bid, and rehabilitation. Not a life sentence (they're lil ass kids). Quit remixin what u said and stand on your shyt. :camby:

You're "tryin hard", to court the attention of cacs, talkin bout putting some adolescent black kids under the jail. Weird ass ngga.
fukk outta here. The only "try hard" and "weird ass nikka" here is you and @Still Benefited

Nothing I said was wrong or out of line. "Put them under the prison" is an expression and I don't give a fukk if you don't like that I said it :manny:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
It keeps getting Wilder. Rest in Peace to that man . These kids need they ass whooped. fukk it.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Every time one of these topics come up, people really really work hard to bleed their hearts on the floor for the perpetrators as much as possible. They try to find any angle they can to do so instead of just saying they were POS and KIM

Some people are just straight evil and should be treated that way. I mean, if you beat an old man to death, what good will you ever bring to the community? These people need to be thrown away. Not everybody can or will be saved.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
May I ask....what should their punishment be?

You give those kids, 10-15+ years, with rehabilitation, and they're effectively finished (as far as their little minds can comprehend). Childhood feels like an eternity, and there's is gone, well into early adulthood. That's fair, and I'd be good w/ that. RIP to the old man (super tragic). He's not coming back, now (sadness can't be emphasized enough). I'd be soulless and heartless to give up, on everyone of those kids, w/ no regard for their current situation, or background.

They're young, dumb, impressionable, mislead, and raised in an era of social-media, clout-chasing. I'm not the same delinquent I was at 12-17, by ANY means. They could change, and mature.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
You give those kids, 10-15+ years, with rehabilitation, and they're effectively finished. Childhood feels like an eternity, and there's is gone, well into early adulthood. That's fair, and I'd be good w/ that. RIP to the old man (super tragic). He's not coming back, now (sadness can't be emphasized enough). I'd be soulless and heartless to give up, on everyone of those kids, w/ no regard for their current situation, or background.

They're young, dumb, impressionable, mislead, and raised in an era of social-media, clout-chasing. I'm not the same delinquent I was at 12-17, by ANY means. They could change, and mature.
A lot of people question if the effort is even worth it. If you beating and killing old people as a teen, what type of adult will you most likely become?