Philly Teens Beat a 73 Yearold Man to Death

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I often think that too. Then I realized that I also have to ask myself what happened to these teenagers when they were young that I was spared from experiencing.

Innocence was lost in those kids waaay before they killed that man.
That’s true, too. These kids have probably experienced hell. Not excusing murder by any means, but yea. They’ve probably seen more than many of the adults on here.

Daps
fukk what you talkin bout ..these ANIMALS are some SUPER Predators...sad as shyt old man lived thru alot of shyt and was blessed with old age and got taken out by some demons..tell the truth and shame the devil..these lil muthafukkas deserve the worst punishment that man wasn't fukking with anybody...if this was ur fam would you turn ur face and act like it ain't what it is?..shut that dumb shyt up
I’m not all excusing what these children did. However, when you start using language that has historically been deployed for the purpose of dehumanizing black people as a whole, in spite of its application in this isolated instance, you invite the normalization of it and other terms that make up fundamentally anti-black rhetoric.

:francis:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I’m not all excusing what these children did. However, when you start using language that has historically been deployed for the purpose of dehumanizing black people as a whole, in spite of its application in this isolated instance, you invite the normalization of it and other terms that make up fundamentally anti-black rhetoric.

:francis:
Blah Blah blah. Those murderous thugs need to fry.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually agree with you. But you seem very see through Sir. If the kids weren't black would your stance switch up? If so you as evil as the people you responding to.
Its yalls way of "resolving" it thats the problem:martin:

Apparently yall dont believe there should be gradual steps taken, before authorizing the death penalty for kids.

I would certainly ask myself have I done all I can do before going to that extreme. What exactly are black men doing? Allowing the European to handle it:jbhmm:? Thats fine,they arent your kids I suppose. But dont act like touve done all you could and this is your last resort. This is yalls first,maybe second resort,which is highly alarming.