Philly Teens Beat a 73 Yearold Man to Death

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Some of these kids look to be 10-12 years old and you saying they should rot in prison. You gotta be one sick puppy to believe that:martin:

They beat him with a traffic cone,probably didnt intend to kilk him. It didnt even look particularly violent. But the fact is he is an old man. Old people need to be protected but so do children. Him and these kids shouldnt have been out that late. The parents definitely need to be held accountable. And these kids need help and possibly counseling due to guilt.

I cant even expect kids this age werent just playing around. I didnt see the intent to kill like I see in alot of videos that get posted on here. Something about a group of black people doing wrong, that makes yall want to bring out the industrial Nazi ovens.
Okay, how about a trade. You accept whatever punishment they have coming, and they can go free. Since you're so concerned with their well-being and not that of the actual MURDER victim.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Some of these kids look to be 10-12 years old and you saying they should rot in prison. You gotta be one sick puppy to believe that:martin:

They beat him with a traffic cone,probably didnt intend to kilk him. It didnt even look particularly violent. But the fact is he is an old man. Old people need to be protected but so do children. Him and these kids shouldnt have been out that late. The parents definitely need to be held accountable. And these kids need help and possibly counseling due to guilt.

I cant even expect kids this age werent just playing around. I didnt see the intent to kill like I see in alot of videos that get posted on here. Something about a group of black people doing wrong, that makes yall want to bring out the industrial Nazi ovens.

:martin:

One of the 1st things children learn, even before they're school aged, is to not hit people for no reason.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay, how about a trade. You accept whatever punishment they have coming, and they can go free. Since you're so concerned with their well-being and not that of the actual MURDER victim.

If your willing to accept that trade off. Doesnt sound like your that concerned that the children are that dangerous afterall. Or that concerned about the life of black man and 36 year old elder:respect:.

You are purely speaking in emotion. How about you guys take some of this passion out into the streets and mentor some local youth.

These are the children/future adults who you will be raising your families around. I will be out of the country.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:martin:

One of the 1st things children learn, even before they're school aged, is to not hit people for no reason.

So because you learn it,means you fully understand the consequences of your actions. Or that you have the emotional maturity to not hit people? Or go along with peer pressure? You cant tell me murder is the intent when they used a traffic cone. Not with all the deadly weapons alot of kids out here are getting their hands on.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
brehs defending these kids are forgetting the victim was also a Black man lmao.

this is why shyt can’t be resolved. Bunch of crying on word choice and rehabilitation centers rather than call it what it is :mjlol:

So "animals", "sterilization", "under the prison", "kill em"…..is appropriate for pre-teen, black kids. That just falls under word choice?

Man STFU, bozo. :childplease:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
There are some people in this thread more concerned about the language being used than the old man senselessly beaten to death. It's no wonder these pieces of shyt are emboldened, they know that matter what that a section of society will always have their back.

Just remember the sympathy and reasoning you're displaying for these animals will not be shown back to you.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
brehs defending these kids are forgetting the victim was also a Black man lmao.

this is why shyt can’t be resolved. Bunch of crying on word choice and rehabilitation centers rather than call it what it is :mjlol:

Its yalls way of "resolving" it thats the problem:martin:

Apparently yall dont believe there should be gradual steps taken, before authorizing the death penalty for kids.

I would certainly ask myself have I done all I can do before going to that extreme. What exactly are black men doing? Allowing the European to handle it:jbhmm:? Thats fine,they arent your kids I suppose. But dont act like touve done all you could and this is your last resort. This is yalls first,maybe second resort,which is highly alarming.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
So "animals", "sterilization", "under the prison", "kill em"…..is appropriate for pre-teen, black kids. That just falls under word choice?

Man STFU, bozo. :childplease:
Inherent savagery am i right :mjpls:
Its yalls way of "resolving" it thats the problem:martin:

Apparently yall dont believe there should be gradual steps taken, before authorizing the death penalty for kids.

I would certainly ask myself have I done all I can do before going to that extreme. What exactly are black men doing? Allowing the European to handle it:jbhmm:? Thats fine,they arent your kids I suppose. But dont act like touve done all you could and this is your last resort. This is yalls first,maybe second resort,which is highly alarming.
Whole bunch of whining and complaining like females. Armchair Social Workers :laff:

Somebody’s grandpa/father/mentor/brother/ uncle is dead in cold blood and y’all talkin’ about Europeans and timeout during recess.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Fkem, at that age they know what’s good and bad. Shyts ain’t all giggles keep protecting there degenerate asses and they won’t learn.

Elder killed by little fukk tards, talking about a grown ass man shouldn’t be out so late WTF. These little fukkers need the book thrown at they ass and they parents too. Imagine your grandfather not making it home cause he was beat to death with traffic cones. One of the little fukks even chased him down to make sure he was fked up. FK EM!
This! The children and the adults should both go to prison, that is what should be the standard now to get serious with this bs

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You fakkits sound like white ppl. :mjpls: :mjpls::mjpls:

Talkin bout lockin some young ass black kids (11-13 yr olds) for the rest of their lives.....callin em animals. Advocating sterilization. GTFOH. @mods?????

I'm not defending their actions either. They need to see YEARS. I'm not going as far, to calling them animals, tho. You're inciting cacs, and some WHOLE other type of racial shyt. They're already finished, when apprehended. Those kids are LOST, and misguided. You don't know their background, nor situation. I'm not gonna assume their intent was murder, w/ a traffic cone. FOH. Nonetheless their punishment, should be severe. "Under the prison..." tho? Suck a dikk.:camby:

Again, to you sheltered fukk-boys...

their parents could be at work, or a single mom busting her ass to keep a roof over their head (but no support). They could have siblings who are straight, and don't engage in criminal activities, yet the one in this clip is a bad apple. To assume their parent/s aint shyt is speculation, and deserve equal punishment.... :mjpls:

You sheltered goofies, are always woofin the most. Bunch of clowns, c00ns, and keyboard warriors. RIP the victim. Whole situation is tragic, but a sad reality, of the state, a lot of ppl are living in.

Some of you c00ns, should've caught that cone instead, IMO.:scust:

I got smoke for all bozos too, should u to choose to reply.
Man, shut the fukk up :camby:

Those kids would do the same thing to you if given the chance. I didn't even say anything crazy. How was them beating an elderly BLACK man to death not "pure evil"? :dwillhuh:

Some of you try too hard.

Daps

Would you feel this way if they killed your father?