Philly Teens Beat a 73 Yearold Man to Death

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
13 year olds out at 2:30 in the morning? Where the fukk are the parents
:what:

They probably don't give a shyt. Life not going the way they want it so they mad at the community. So since they don't give a shyt about the community, they let their kids destroy the community. I grew up amongst these types. Holding them responsible for their consequences is the only thing that can remotely help.

Daps
Edit* Dgaf about those kids, but im just questioning the intentions of these types of the threads and how some of these typical "kill them all" or "crime bill" responses fit right in with certain websites that houses WS.
The difference being, white people don’t give a fukk about that dead black man, so their outrage isn’t in good faith; his death is simply an excuse to launder white supremacy.

:francis:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
The video wasn’t that vicious… looks like only a couple of them engaged and took shyt too far
And some other knuckleheads recording and laughing

When I was that age, I knew when tf to get out of there when a crew was taking it too far

Death penalty? Life in prison?
Not for this

Either way sad shyt

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Some of these kids look to be 10-12 years old and you saying they should rot in prison. You gotta be one sick puppy to believe that:martin:

They beat him with a traffic cone,probably didnt intend to kilk him. It didnt even look particularly violent. But the fact is he is an old man. Old people need to be protected but so do children. Him and these kids shouldnt have been out that late. The parents definitely need to be held accountable. And these kids need help and possibly counseling due to guilt.

I cant even expect kids this age werent just playing around. I didnt see the intent to kill like I see in alot of videos that get posted on here. Something about a group of black people doing wrong, that makes yall want to bring out the industrial Nazi ovens.
A bunch of clown shyt you just posted

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
They probably don't give a shyt. Life not going the way they want it so they mad at the community. So since they don't give a shyt about the community, they let their kids destroy the community. I grew up amongst these types. Holding them responsible for their consequences is the only thing that can remotely help.

They not mad about the community. They not thinking about the community. They only care about themselves.

This shyt is GTA 5 Online

They wanted to have fun so they killed a defenseless old man and ganged up on him.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Born and raised in Philly. Unfortunately this doesn't surprise me. These kids/teens run around with no regard for life. Parents need to be charged when their children commit violent crimes like this.
Idk about charged because those same kids could have siblings who are good and well-adjusted. It would be crazy for the good siblings to lose their parents because their brother/sister decided to do some stupid shyt like this.

But I DO think they should be forced to pay things like hospital bills or funeral costs. You should be able to sue the parents for their child's actions.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
The video wasn’t that vicious… looks like only a couple of them engaged and took shyt too far
And some other knuckleheads recording and laughing

When I was that age, I knew when tf to get out of there when a crew was taking it too far

Death penalty? Life in prison?
Not for this

Either way sad shyt
:dahell: I’m convinced y’all folks are degenerates just like the degenerates in the video. You can not bet serious. If a group of Cacs done this would you say it wasn’t serious?