Daps
JauntyDemandingHairstreak-max-1mb.gif

:dead:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm lost for words honestly.

I think its time to ask ourselves what kind up society is producing children with not only ZERO empathy but a joyous sense of pride after inflicting harm on a defenseless elderly person.

What type of society is producing parents who either don't know or care that their children are roaming the steeets past midnight?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To beat an elderly man like that someone weak and old and have no remorse, no hesitation or even slight thought of pity or mercy for the innocent, nah this are rightly called animals, no one in this thread should be caping for these teenagers, they should rot in prison. A minimum of 50 years is the bare minimum before any should be up for parole. They just robbed folks of their grand father etc this is beyond evil.

Some of these kids look to be 10-12 years old and you saying they should rot in prison. You gotta be one sick puppy to believe that:martin:

They beat him with a traffic cone,probably didnt intend to kilk him. It didnt even look particularly violent. But the fact is he is an old man. Old people need to be protected but so do children. Him and these kids shouldnt have been out that late. The parents definitely need to be held accountable. And these kids need help and possibly counseling due to guilt.

I cant even expect kids this age werent just playing around. I didnt see the intent to kill like I see in alot of videos that get posted on here. Something about a group of black people doing wrong, that makes yall want to bring out the industrial Nazi ovens.

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
How sad is it that referring to these children as “animals,” a term that has historically been used in racist fashion towards black people, is now viewed as acceptable?

:francis:
fukk what you talkin bout ..these ANIMALS are some SUPER Predators...sad as shyt old man lived thru alot of shyt and was blessed with old age and got taken out by some demons..tell the truth and shame the devil..these lil muthafukkas deserve the worst punishment that man wasn't fukking with anybody...if this was ur fam would you turn ur face and act like it ain't what it is?..shut that dumb shyt up

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are crazy sick fukk people in the world.

So fukking sad so I wish the old man have a gun on him so he could :bustback: these kids.

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
Some of these kids look to be 10-12 years old and you saying they should rot in prison. You gotta be one sick puppy to believe that:martin:

They beat him with a traffic cone,probably didnt intend to kilk him. It didnt even look particularly violent. But the fact is he is an old man. Old people need to be protected but so do children. Him and these kids shouldnt have been out that late. The parents definitely need to be held accountable. And these kids need help and possibly counseling due to guilt.

I cant even expect kids this age werent just playing around. I didnt see the intent to kill like I see in alot of videos that get posted on here. Something about a group of black people doing wrong, that makes yall want to bring out the industrial Nazi ovens.
Fkem, at that age they know what’s good and bad. Shyts ain’t all giggles keep protecting there degenerate asses and they won’t learn.

Elder killed by little fukk tards, talking about a grown ass man shouldn’t be out so late WTF. These little fukkers need the book thrown at they ass and they parents too. Imagine your grandfather not making it home cause he was beat to death with traffic cones. One of the little fukks even chased him down to make sure he was fked up. FK EM!

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Death penalty to all involved

violent offences but these three men should not see another day outside the prison cell ever again.

Their mothers shouldn’t have been allowed to have children.

:francis:

Animals need to be put down

Yes theye animals. If you can stomp a 70 year old man to death you're an animal. fukk em. Y'all have too much sympathy for psychopaths. They need to be eradicated from the community.

Pure evil. Charge them as adults and put them under the prison.

their mothers should have been sterilized but you want to pretend to be bothered about them being referred to as “animals” smh? (rhetorical)

Those kids need to die. fukk this shyt.

fukk what you talkin bout ..these ANIMALS are some SUPER Predators..

Fkem, at that age they know what’s good and bad.

You fakkits sound like white ppl. :mjpls: :mjpls::mjpls:

Talkin bout lockin some young ass black kids (11-13 yr olds) for the rest of their lives.....callin em animals. Advocating sterilization. GTFOH. @mods?????

I'm not defending their actions either. They need to see YEARS. I'm not going as far, to calling them animals, tho. You're inciting cacs, and some WHOLE other type of racial shyt. They're already finished, when apprehended. Those kids are LOST, and misguided. You don't know their background, nor situation. I'm not gonna assume their intent was murder, w/ a traffic cone. FOH. Nonetheless their punishment, should be severe. "Under the prison..." tho? Suck a dikk.:camby:

Again, to you sheltered fukk-boys...

their parents could be at work, or a single mom busting her ass to keep a roof over their head (but no support). They could have siblings who are straight, and don't engage in criminal activities, yet the one in this clip is a bad apple. To assume their parent/s aint shyt is speculation, and deserve equal punishment.... :mjpls:

You sheltered goofies, are always woofin the most. Bunch of clowns, c00ns, and keyboard warriors. RIP the victim. Whole situation is tragic, but a sad reality, of the state, a lot of ppl are living in.

Some of you c00ns, should've caught that cone instead, IMO.:scust:

I got smoke for all bozos too, should u to choose to reply.

Last edited:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Fukk outta here at 12 you know right from wrong and murdering at that age they probably gonna do a lot more harm to society. They shouldn’t even rot in jail they should be given death sentence