Philly Teens Beat a 73 Yearold Man to Death

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
2 Kings 23 - 24

We need to be on this type of energy.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes theye animals. If you can stomp a 70 year old man to death you're an animal. fukk em. Y'all have too much sympathy for psychopaths. They need to be eradicated from the community.
their mothers should have been sterilized but you want to pretend to be bothered about them being referred to as “animals” smh? (rhetorical)
Pure evil. Charge them as adults and put them under the prison.
Animals need to be put down
JauntyDemandingHairstreak-max-1mb.gif

THE REALEST SHYT UMAR EVER SAID.

This is the emotional posting that the European will exploit to create laws to help oppress black people. Up to,but not limited to euthanizing black children. Or steralizing black men and women. This is how they passed the crime bill which yall supposedly hated 2 years ago. They exploited black peoples emotions to get the green light.But good ol Joe Biden sounds tame in comparison to this compilation:gucci:

Whats hard to understand,the people including the kids have been genetically modified. They are cancer cells in a cancerous body known as America. Umar should be ashamed promoting killing black people. Instead of just leaving the country as the so called Prince Of Panafricanism.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
And the fact that they’re all up in the camera knocking that old man out :snoop: Just turn yourselves in, you’re done either way it goes. Terrible situation man

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
This board is now a white supremacists pissing hole
As much as i agree with these kids being locked up for life, i have to agree. Theres not much difference in replies between this place and reddit/st0rmfr0nt.

Everytime shyt like this gets posted, like clockwork people come in here justifying crime bills/murder(irony) knowing damn well we arent going to be the ones to dole out the punishment nor the fact that the "animals" arent the only ones going to be affected by said punishments.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
To beat an elderly man like that someone weak and old and have no remorse, no hesitation or even slight thought of pity or mercy for the innocent, nah this are rightly called animals, no one in this thread should be caping for these teenagers, they should rot in prison. A minimum of 50 years is the bare minimum before any should be up for parole. They just robbed folks of their grand father etc this is beyond evil.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
After all the hardships that man had probably experienced all throughout his life, just to have this as his demise. RIP :to:
Imagine being 73 and your last interaction is being taken out by your OWN kind 55+ years younger than you .... shyt is fucling sad, makes me wish I was there, I'd gladly fight n help