Philly Teens Beat a 73 Yearold Man to Death

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Their mothers shouldn’t have been allowed to have children.

:francis:

How sad is it that referring to these children as “animals,” a term that has historically been used in racist fashion towards black people, is now viewed as acceptable?

their mothers should have been sterilized but you want to pretend to be bothered about them being referred to as “animals” smh? (rhetorical)

Daps
their mothers should have been sterilized but you want to pretend to be bothered about them being referred to as “animals” smh? (rhetorical)
The comment about the mothers was referring to a specific group of individuals whose accountability as parents is in question, while my commentary on the use of the term “animals” in reference to a group of black children stressed how that term has historically been used as a blanket attack against our humanity.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You can learn everything you need to know about a culture by how it treats its elders

Philly is a liberal city, they're juveniles,, the person.who delivered the final blow was a female, and they beat a black man to death. And we all know anybody really gives af about black men sooooo 5 year sentence 2 years served max and that's for the bytch that killed him them other boys getting lighter sentences.than that
You mean the stupid bytch is getting out in 2 years and the boys will get 5+

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
RIP. :francis:

Killed by his grandchild for nothing.

This type of behaviors is encouraged urban black culture, especially its most prominent aspect: music.

They are being 'savages'.

Th destruction of the sense of community is another aspect, the death of the black family and the death of the black father play right into this.

Their mothers shouldn’t have been allowed to have children.

Why? This is not an ISOLATE case.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You can learn everything you need to know about a culture by how it treats its elders

Philly is a liberal city, they're juveniles,, the person.who delivered the final blow was a female, and they beat a black man to death. And we all know anybody really gives af about black men sooooo 5 year sentence 2 years served max and that's for the bytch that killed him them other boys getting lighter sentences.than that

sick of you to turn this into a liberal thing, especially when this sort of thing happens in conservative areas as well

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I don’t understand why and how can you do something like that?

When I was young, I never had any thoughts to beat on another person let alone kill

I often think that too. Then I realized that I also have to ask myself what happened to these teenagers when they were young that I was spared from experiencing.

Innocence was lost in those kids waaay before they killed that man.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
RIP. :francis:

Killed by his grandchild for nothing.

This type of behaviors is encouraged urban black culture, especially its most prominent aspect: music.

They are being 'savages'.

Th destruction of the sense of community is another aspect, the death of the black family and the death of the black father play right into this.

Why? This is not an ISOLATE case.
Wait, one of these little pieces of shyt was his grandchild? :why:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I often think that too. Then I realized that I also have to ask myself what happened to these teenagers when they were young that I was spared from experiencing.

Innocence was lost in those kids waaay before they killed that man.

Today's kids raise themselves..

Thats the root of the issue...

That cell phone has destroyed families...

These parents won't even sit down with their own children to see what the hell is going on in their life because the phone is more important...