Philly Teens Beat a 73 Yearold Man to Death

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Breh, what does the pedophile have to do to get the privilege of having victims served to him on a silver platter?

They would be suffering as well in other ways. They'd still be receiving whatever punishments were doled out to them but also serving a useful purpose before their ultimate demise. You have to understand this prison would be a sort of hell on Earth for the worst offenders. Compassion need not be applied here.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
There's never a need to kill a 73 year old black man minding his own business, yet here we are. :yeshrug: They need to suffer to the full extent possible both mentally and physically. They would never be released into general society anyway so it doesn't really matter what would happen to them. Their lives would already be forfeit.

The thing is society is not based on its worst members.

Some thing should be absolutely forbidden, independently of the person involved. Pedophilia is one of these things. It's not about them, it's about pedophilia as a vile act.

Anyone green lighting pedophilia is no different from these kids and deserve the same fate.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
What's the purpose of letting them off easy? So they can say sorry 30 years later? This is one of those crimes where you should essentially pay with your own life.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The thing is society is not based on its worst member.

Some thing should be absolutely forbidden, independently of the person involved. Pedophilia is one of these things. It's not about them, it's about pedophilia as a vile act.

Anyone green lighting pedophilia is no different from these kids and deserve the same fate.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
every last one of those fatherless fukks
should be murdered in front of their parents.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You admitted you coerced women for sex using gun on the dresser as intimidation :dahell:

I didnt admit to that shyt:gucci:,I admitted I had a gun on the dresser(insert COMMA),and pressured women into sex. The comma that purposefully gets left out changes everything. The gun and the pressure were two totally seperate things. But could be tied together by a scorned woman in the #WeCanAllBeCosby #MeToo era.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'd put these youth in a labor camp where certain capos are pedophiles. It's the only use I can think of for pedos beyond testing methods of liquidation. But yes, some of the youth are beyond reform and should be worked to death for the benefit of greater society and tortured in their downtime. It would be cathartic for the nation.
This is not necessary

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
A few things. First, those that are comparing calling them animals, etc to white supremacists at st0rmfr0nt are off the mark for a distinct reason. White supremacists could care less about the black community, and in fact they get hard when an innocent black person is killed. They also believe all black people are animals. The black people calling them animals are doing so because they are angry and frustrated at the continued depraved violence by certain people in the community, and reserve the animal label for them only. They actually care about the innocents who are the victims of this vicious cycle, and want better for black people. st0rmfr0nt Nazis do not.

Secondly, I see things from both perspectives. On the one hand, because I don't think black kids are born heartless monsters (as white supremacists do), I must conclude that these environments produce these results. This is the result of many things - generational dysfunction, access to guns (not in this instance, but in general), poverty, a culture of immorality, self hate. Unless and until these conditions are improved, the cycle will continue.

That being said, I do believe that there needs to be a harsh approach to violence in the community - even to kids who commit heinous crimes. I believe it needs to be a two pronged solution. On the one hand, we need to accept that regardless of how we got here, once a certain line is crossed those who terrorize communities must be excised from it. I'm all for rehabilitation for certain crimes, but not for those who commit brutal violent crimes. We have to accept that a certain percentage is just lost, and have to cut our losses with the worst of the worst. That also means that parents can be charged if their children engage in acts such as this. There has to be a zero tolerance policy adopted for egregious violence, and also a focus on community improvement so that less of these types are created in the first place.
I think you break the family structure for a generation and it's all downhill from there

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You can learn everything you need to know about a culture by how it treats its elders

Philly is a liberal city, they're juveniles,, the person.who delivered the final blow was a female, and they beat a black man to death. And we all know anybody really gives af about black men sooooo 5 year sentence 2 years served max and that's for the bytch that killed him them other boys getting lighter sentences.than that

# of dumbasses begging for a new "Crime Bill" is wild. These kids must be nothing more than superpredators to you, I assume.

But why is it that red states as a rule have far higher violent crime rates than blue states? Considering, you know, how states are the ones that set the prison term laws and all.