Philly Teens Beat a 73 Yearold Man to Death

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I didnt admit to that shyt:gucci:,I admitted I had a gun on the dresser(insert COMMA),and pressured women into sex. The comma that purposefully gets left out changes everything. The gun and the pressure were two totally seperate things. But could be tied together by a scorned woman in the #WeCanAllBeCosby #MeToo era.
It’s the same thing :dahell:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
gulag-warzone.gif

Send each and every one of those little b*stards to the gulag. I'm tired of giving damn out and not getting nothing in return.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
good. the others will be arrested soon
10 and 14, holy shyt.

I haven't watched the video so I don't know what the 10 year olds involvement was, but that's shocking to see.

You wanna feel horrible for the kid at the thought of your life being ruined at such a young age, but then look what they did.

Tragic shytty situation all around

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You can learn everything you need to know about a culture by how it treats its elders

Philly is a liberal city, they're juveniles,, the person.who delivered the final blow was a female, and they beat a black man to death. And we all know anybody really gives af about black men sooooo 5 year sentence 2 years served max and that's for the bytch that killed him them other boys getting lighter sentences.than that
Nikkaz and their agendas lol

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nikkaz and their love for mammy liberals that could care less if blacks are mired in squalor and misery lol..example Philly. Not that conservatives are any better. And I'm a registered democrat. Got any other thing to say?
Stay on topic. Don't force a conversation nobody was having. You used this story to rant about your partisan bullshyt.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
10 and 14, holy shyt.

I haven't watched the video so I don't know what the 10 year olds involvement was, but that's shocking to see.

You wanna feel horrible for the kid at the thought of your life being ruined at such a young age, but then look what they did.

Tragic shytty situation all around

Have to start charging the parents for neglect. No child, especially a 10 year old, should be on the streets that late.