Philly Teens Beat a 73 Yearold Man to Death

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'd put these youth in a labor camp where certain capos are pedophiles. It's the only use I can think of for pedos beyond testing methods of liquidation. But yes, some of the youth are beyond reform and should be worked to death for the benefit of greater society and tortured in their downtime. It would be cathartic for the nation.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I'd put these youth in a labor camp where certain capos are pedophiles. It's the only use I can think of for pedos beyond testing methods of liquidation. But yes, some of the youth are beyond reform and should be worked to death for the benefit of greater society and tortured in their downtime. It would be cathartic for the nation.
:dahell:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Their innocence was taken away when they were CHASING an elderly man who was trying to GET AWAY from being killed. He wasn’t fighting back. He was running. And they chased him down and applied blows when he was running! Thats pure hate man.

Absolutely no empathy for the old man. Didn’t even see him as a human, dogs and cats are treated with more dignity.

nikkas in here was caping for the two girls who jacked the car in DC and killed the elderly man whom they stole it from. Nah they should be rotting too.
You in your feelins, and speakin emotionally. Think critically.

chris-tucker-friday.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Nah.

This is cruelty, not justice. Pedophilia? Nah.

So what? I believe in cruel and unusual punishment. It may not be a deterrent, but neither is the current system. This is why you have mass shooters chilling in a cell instead of having their muscle and tissues being painfully ripped away strand by strand. Have fun with the human garbage at least. There's no reforming some of these people. What other purposes can they serve?

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
So what? I believe in cruel and unusual punishment. It may not be a deterrent, but neither is the current system. This is why you have mass shooters chilling in a cell instead of having their muscle and tissues being painfully ripped away strand by strand. Have fun with the human garbage at least. There's no reforming some of these people. What other purposes can they serve?

What's the purpose of pedophilia, outside of pleasuring some demons? Kill them or imprison them for life. That's it.

Pedophilia? Nah. Thta's bullshyt.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
There is NEVER a need for pedophilia.

There's never a need to kill a 73 year old black man minding his own business, yet here we are. :yeshrug: They need to suffer to the full extent possible both mentally and physically. They would never be released into general society anyway so it doesn't really matter what would happen to them. Their lives would already be forfeit.