Philly Teens Beat a 73 Yearold Man to Death

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
To be fair, living in the south, this shyt is a ongoing thing that seems timeless. Kids staying up until the crazy hours because their parents ain't shyt, and then wonder why them kids got bigger bags under their eyes than a fukking Publix sale.

During my little spell in the shelter, I seen the shyt for myself. Kids whining in the middle of the night because their parents ain't shyt. One girl I knew who was a entire bird let her daughter stay up until what the fukk o clock. Next thing I know, the poor child acting overly aggy because they need some damn sleep.

Its like this, my son hits the bed at 8:30pm sometimes 9pm depending on the mood. The shyt will continue to be that way until he's out of the fukking flock because dammit sleep is essential to the youth, as you can see what staying up at night does to these zombies :francis:
Unfortunately it’s not just a southern thing. nikkas been roaming the streets all hours of the night in nyc too

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Unfortunately it’s not just a southern thing. nikkas been roaming the streets all hours of the night in nyc too

Hell, even when I was in Philly I used to see kids just cutting it up on the porch at 3am. Like breh, have a gaming session and sleep on the controller :why: . I must had been built different as a youngin because my limit was 12am, but my normal was 10pm. Sleep is lit once you realize that the morning sucks without it.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Hell, even when I was in Philly I used to see kids just cutting it up on the porch at 3am. Like breh, have a gaming session and sleep on the controller :why: . I must had been built different as a youngin because my limit was 12am, but my normal was 10pm. Sleep is lit once you realize that the morning sucks without it.
When I was growing up you had to be inside by the time the street lights came on.

Or else you had to feel the hand of god when pops came home :ufdup:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Breh...its over. The days of chilling on the block, crime being just limited to plain drugs and p*ssy, and petty nonsense seems like a thing of the past. The entire city is Babylon level and it hurts. I remember walking the block in the wee hours and it felt like the closest thing to the suburbs, and this is fukking North Philly. I'm talking Lehigh Avenue, Erie Avenue, and Allegheny levels, but I felt at ease because I'm doing me.

Don't get me wrong, it was wild back in our time, but nowadays it just seems like those days were like heaven on earth. You have shootouts because "opps" in the middle of the morning during church Sunday. Youngins car jacking and doing the absolute most in the paint. And nonsense like this. This is not normal breh.

This city is not full of brotherly love anymore, but the love of a brotherly grave :francis:

You ain't lying. They shot up a funeral procession the other day :why:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
A few things. First, those that are comparing calling them animals, etc to white supremacists at st0rmfr0nt are off the mark for a distinct reason. White supremacists could care less about the black community, and in fact they get hard when an innocent black person is killed. They also believe all black people are animals. The black people calling them animals are doing so because they are angry and frustrated at the continued depraved violence by certain people in the community, and reserve the animal label for them only. They actually care about the innocents who are the victims of this vicious cycle, and want better for black people. st0rmfr0nt Nazis do not.

Secondly, I see things from both perspectives. On the one hand, because I don't think black kids are born heartless monsters (as white supremacists do), I must conclude that these environments produce these results. This is the result of many things - generational dysfunction, access to guns (not in this instance, but in general), poverty, a culture of immorality, self hate. Unless and until these conditions are improved, the cycle will continue.

That being said, I do believe that there needs to be a harsh approach to violence in the community - even to kids who commit heinous crimes. I believe it needs to be a two pronged solution. On the one hand, we need to accept that regardless of how we got here, once a certain line is crossed those who terrorize communities must be excised from it. I'm all for rehabilitation for certain crimes, but not for those who commit brutal violent crimes. We have to accept that a certain percentage is just lost, and have to cut our losses with the worst of the worst. That also means that parents can be charged if their children engage in acts such as this. There has to be a zero tolerance policy adopted for egregious violence, and also a focus on community improvement so that less of these types are created in the first place.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
the human animal is a joke*
I see humans but no humanity. No compassion no empathy no love just a hollow existence in our present. The quality of humans unfortunately are in a major decline. America is turning into a barbaric nation. It always was. Always will be.

As violence permeates the atmosphere man or woman must protect themselves for the sake of survival. Protection from the pandemonium.

This degeneracy is such a fukking disgrace.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I see humans but no humanity. No compassion no empathy no love just a hollow existence in our present. The quality of humans unfortunately are in a major decline. America is turning into a barbaric nation. It always was. Always will be.

As violence permeates the atmosphere man or woman must protect themselves for the sake of survival. Protection from the pandemonium.

This degeneracy is such a fukking disgrace.
humans are masters of storytelling

other living things don't come close to being as destructive as we are

whether presently in the past or looking forward where do you see humanity without unnecessary fukkery

other lifeforms act within the reason of necessity

humans do the extras then make up stories on why

ha

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Not one person said anything about recess or timeout. Again...another goofy. I'm really starting to believe a lot of yall are slow, or remedial. Nggas can't differentiate between suitable punishments. :childplease:

Nobody said they're act wasn't "evil" You're original quote, was "put them under the prison".

They deserve a bid, and rehabilitation. Not a life sentence (they're lil ass kids). Quit remixin what u said and stand on your shyt. :camby:

You're "tryin hard", to court the attention of cacs, talkin bout putting some adolescent black kids under the jail. Weird ass ngga.
Their innocence was taken away when they were CHASING an elderly man who was trying to GET AWAY from being killed. He wasn’t fighting back. He was running. And they chased him down and applied blows when he was running! Thats pure hate man.

Absolutely no empathy for the old man. Didn’t even see him as a human, dogs and cats are treated with more dignity.

nikkas in here was caping for the two girls who jacked the car in DC and killed the elderly man whom they stole it from. Nah they should be rotting too.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Depends on the intent. What the old man may have said or done. And the general direction it seems like the kids are headed.

2-4 years possible in a juvenile center.

Or probation,house arrest,community service.

We are talking about a traffic cone. If they had guns,knives or bats i would have a different stance.

Its like calling for the death pentalty for someone who got into a fist fight. And their punch killed somebody,or made them hit their head and die. Doesnt seem reasonable to me at least.
What should be your punishment for forcing yourself into some panties you serial rapist??? I can’t believe we got this rapist here acting on some moral voice and y’all dudes ain’t saying shyt about it :scust: