Philly Teens Beat a 73 Yearold Man to Death

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'd put these youth in a labor camp where certain capos are pedophiles. It's the only use I can think of for pedos beyond testing methods of liquidation. But yes, some of the youth are beyond reform and should be worked to death for the benefit of greater society and tortured in their downtime. It would be cathartic for the nation.
Breh..you can torture a person with solitary confinement...no need to get pedos involved :childplease:

After a few months in solitary with no books and they'll wanna kill themselves.

Put em in a dark cell no windows like EL CHAPO like they did in mexico.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Brothers, ages 10 and 14, surrender in deadly beating of man with traffic cone in Philadelphia​

92f61d4b4552d5b4b0637287d0bd4a6e

Brothers, ages 10 and 14, surrender in deadly beating of man with traffic cone in Philadelphia
Tim Stelloh
Mon, July 11, 2022 at 7:56 PM

Two brothers, 10 and 14 years old, surrendered to police Monday in the fatal beating of a 73-year-old man with a traffic cone in Philadelphia, authorities said.
The brothers, who weren't identified, have not yet been charged in the June 24 killing of James Lambert, Philadelphia police spokeswoman Tanya Litter said in a statement.
Their alleged involvement in the assault wasn't immediately clear.
Authorities released security video last week showing a group of people who appeared to be in their early to mid-teens assaulting Lambert with the cone.
A 73-year-old man died the day after a group of young people beat him with a traffic cone in a caught-on-camera attack along a North Philadelphia street last month. (WCAU)

A 73-year-old man died the day after a group of young people beat him with a traffic cone in a caught-on-camera attack along a North Philadelphia street last month. (WCAU)
Lambert died June 25, authorities said. He fell to the ground after being struck and died from his injuries, the department said in a statement.

In the video, what appears to be a teenage boy and girl can be seen hurling a traffic cone at Lambert three times. Several others can be seen watching the incident.
Lambert appears blurred in the recording.
"How could you do that to a person?” Elsie Stephens, Lambert's older sister, told NBC Philadelphia. “You have a mother and a father, how could you just beat a man until you take off half of his skull?"
The Philadelphia Police Department last week offered a $20,000 reward for information leading to a conviction in the killing. The department released images of seven people seen in the security video.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
,I admitted I had a gun on the dresser(insert COMMA),and pressured women into sex. The comma that purposefully gets left out changes everything. The gun and the pressure were two totally seperate things. But could be tied together by a scorned woman in the #WeCanAllBeCosby #MeToo era.
We got deadbeat sex offenders in here wanting murderers to get community service? :wtf: What in the fukk?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Several years ago some teens beat this old man death to impress some girls they were with. What made it even more fukked up was that the old man was just visiting for his daughter's wedding and he just wanted to walk around downtown and sight see.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of these kids look to be 10-12 years old and you saying they should rot in prison. You gotta be one sick puppy to believe that:martin:

They beat him with a traffic cone,probably didnt intend to kilk him. It didnt even look particularly violent. But the fact is he is an old man. Old people need to be protected but so do children. Him and these kids shouldnt have been out that late. The parents definitely need to be held accountable. And these kids need help and possibly counseling due to guilt.

I cant even expect kids this age werent just playing around. I didnt see the intent to kill like I see in alot of videos that get posted on here. Something about a group of black people doing wrong, that makes yall want to bring out the industrial Nazi ovens.
:wtf:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Brothers, ages 10 and 14, surrender in deadly beating of man with traffic cone in Philadelphia​

92f61d4b4552d5b4b0637287d0bd4a6e

Brothers, ages 10 and 14, surrender in deadly beating of man with traffic cone in Philadelphia
Tim Stelloh
Mon, July 11, 2022 at 7:56 PM

Two brothers, 10 and 14 years old, surrendered to police Monday in the fatal beating of a 73-year-old man with a traffic cone in Philadelphia, authorities said.
The brothers, who weren't identified, have not yet been charged in the June 24 killing of James Lambert, Philadelphia police spokeswoman Tanya Litter said in a statement.
Their alleged involvement in the assault wasn't immediately clear.
Authorities released security video last week showing a group of people who appeared to be in their early to mid-teens assaulting Lambert with the cone.

Lambert died June 25, authorities said. He fell to the ground after being struck and died from his injuries, the department said in a statement.

In the video, what appears to be a teenage boy and girl can be seen hurling a traffic cone at Lambert three times. Several others can be seen watching the incident.
Lambert appears blurred in the recording.
"How could you do that to a person?” Elsie Stephens, Lambert's older sister, told NBC Philadelphia. “You have a mother and a father, how could you just beat a man until you take off half of his skull?"
The Philadelphia Police Department last week offered a $20,000 reward for information leading to a conviction in the killing. The department released images of seven people seen in the security video.
Yeah, they were just playing around right?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We got deadbeat sex offenders in here wanting murderers to get community service? :wtf: What in the fukk?

You can create fals narratives about me. Doesnt change the fact you ACTUALLY called for the death pentalty for a 10 year old. And this is without knowing the full details:picard:. So im guessing in cases where kids are found to be completely at fault and unprovoked,lynchings?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You in your feelins, and speakin emotionally. Think critically.

chris-tucker-friday.gif
You are showing no fukking empathy for the victim. That was a violent and heinous attack on an unprovoked victim. I mean I know you wasn’t raised by any men in your life, so it’s hard for you to show empathy.

ayo @HarlemHottie stop trying to play both sides too dapping this shyt and dapping mine :Gucci: