Philly Teens Beat a 73 Yearold Man to Death

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Parents better turn these kids in, then again if parents letting kids roam the streets after midnight what type of parents are they to begin with

Poor woman, RIP to OG.
Maybe the parents grounded them for the rest of the weekend. That would be an acceptable penalty for @Still Benefited

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The comment about the mothers was referring to a specific group of individuals whose accountability as parents is in question, while my commentary on the use of the term “animals” in reference to a group of black children stressed how that term has historically been used as a blanket attack against our humanity.

:francis:
But those group of mothers are all black women. And historically white people wanted sterilization specifically for black women.

You’re starting to sound like a white supremacist :jbhmm:

Daps
If that was your father/grandfather how would you describe them :patrice:
Ingrates? Monsters? Evil pieces of shyt? I don’t know, honestly, and I hope I’m never confronted by such a circumstance. I just think, as a black man, I’m conditioned against calling even the worst black person an animal. It doesn’t feel right.

:yeshrug:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Ingrates? Monsters? Evil pieces of shyt? I don’t know, honestly, and I hope I’m never confronted by such a circumstance. I just think, as a black man, I’m conditioned against calling even the worst black person an animal. It doesn’t feel right.

:yeshrug:
Calling them animals feels wrong, but wanting black women to be sterilized feels right :picard: ?

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
There is something wicked going on with the youth. I am hearing so many stories of crime committed by kids as young as 11 years old. It is sad to see man, and the real problem is since they brain is not fully developed yet so they are not fully aware of their actions and the consequences it is gonna bring. This is gonna hit them so hard in their 20s when they are thinking about this behind a jail cell.

This can be because of a broken family home or hanging out with the wrong crowd, cause remember you can be the best parent ever but at the end of the day you can only do so much. The environment your child grows up in plays a factor in their upbringing, and who they hang around with too.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Community service for hitting a 73 year old man in the BACK of the head from behind multiple times, recording it, and killing him? :dead: . I don't care if they're 12 years old. You absolutely know hitting someone from behind like that, especially an elderly person is not going to end well. This wasn't "just" one hit, it was multiple, and these scumbags recorded it. They're toast.

Some of you are too damn stupid to be allowed to post at all.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Philly is the Wild West right now
The mayor even went on tv and said he can’t wait until he’s not mayor anymore :francis:

Smh even John Street put some effort into fixing the fukkery, especially rhe Lex Street Massacre, but this frail Elmer Fudd looking cac can't do shyt but tax soda.

fukk outta here :francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
A gang of teens roaming the streets at 3 am?
Their parents must be dead or locked up, ain't no way. :dahell:

To be fair, living in the south, this shyt is a ongoing thing that seems timeless. Kids staying up until the crazy hours because their parents ain't shyt, and then wonder why them kids got bigger bags under their eyes than a fukking Publix sale.

During my little spell in the shelter, I seen the shyt for myself. Kids whining in the middle of the night because their parents ain't shyt. One girl I knew who was a entire bird let her daughter stay up until what the fukk o clock. Next thing I know, the poor child acting overly aggy because they need some damn sleep.

Its like this, my son hits the bed at 8:30pm sometimes 9pm depending on the mood. The shyt will continue to be that way until he's out of the fukking flock because dammit sleep is essential to the youth, as you can see what staying up at night does to these zombies :francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm on a flight to Philly this morning to check in on my crib that I inherited. Hoping I can get a flight right back out tonight. I feel less and less connection to the city when shyt like this happens.

Breh...its over. The days of chilling on the block, crime being just limited to plain drugs and p*ssy, and petty nonsense seems like a thing of the past. The entire city is Babylon level and it hurts. I remember walking the block in the wee hours and it felt like the closest thing to the suburbs, and this is fukking North Philly. I'm talking Lehigh Avenue, Erie Avenue, and Allegheny levels, but I felt at ease because I'm doing me.

Don't get me wrong, it was wild back in our time, but nowadays it just seems like those days were like heaven on earth. You have shootouts because "opps" in the middle of the morning during church Sunday. Youngins car jacking and doing the absolute most in the paint. And nonsense like this. This is not normal breh.

This city is not full of brotherly love anymore, but the love of a brotherly grave :francis: