Philly Teens Beat a 73 Yearold Man to Death

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
What if he molested or inapprpriately touched one of the young girls and the attack was in response?
That could be possible but based on how they don't even seem to be angry, I doubt that's the case. They look to be having "fun" more than anything.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What can a 73 year old do to get you that worked up where you throwing cones multiple times if that’s the case
He might be a paedophile, and sexually abused one of their family members.
Maybe I’m completely wrong, and if I am, those monsters need to be dealt with.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
What if he molested or inapprpriately touched one of the young girls and the attack was in response?
Yea all the snickering they were doing in the video is because he touched one of them and this was the get back :comeon: Man knock it off. Those cowards were out in the streets that time of night just looking for trouble. That elderly man didnt have to do anything except exist. Black men cant even get killed without people concocting stories about who they might have been

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I’m not all excusing what these children did. However, when you start using language that has historically been deployed for the purpose of dehumanizing black people as a whole, in spite of its application in this isolated instance, you invite the normalization of it and other terms that make up fundamentally anti-black rhetoric.

:francis:
If it walks like a duck….

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea all the snickering they were doing in the video is because he touched one of them and this was the get back :comeon: Man knock it off. Those cowards were out in the streets that time of night just looking for trouble. That elderly man didnt have to do anything except exist. Black men cant even get killed without people concocting stories about who they might have been

Knock these nuts off. I see everybody in this thread making up scenarios when they have no knowledge of the situation so I figured I'd join in.

concise

Veteran
Daps
So because you learn it,means you fully understand the consequences of your actions. Or that you have the emotional maturity to not hit people? Or go along with peer pressure? You cant tell me murder is the intent when they used a traffic cone. Not with all the deadly weapons alot of kids out here are getting their hands on.

By the time you are big and strong enough to actually hurt people? Yes, you should. If you don't, you clearly need to sit down for a while.

Also, those big traffic cones are not light. The big ones like the one they used can weigh between 10 and 15 pounds.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
If your willing to accept that trade off. Doesnt sound like your that concerned that the children are that dangerous afterall. Or that concerned about the life of black man and 36 year old elder:respect:.

You are purely speaking in emotion. How about you guys take some of this passion out into the streets and mentor some local youth.

These are the children/future adults who you will be raising your families around. I will be out of the country.
:wtf: are you high? I know that they are dangerous, seeing as how they killed an old man for kicks. You don't seem to think they are. And Mr. Lambert was 73 years old, not 36, and no amount of my concern can help him now, God rest his soul.

concise

Veteran
Daps
:wtf: are you high? I know that they are dangerous, seeing as how they killed an old man for kicks. You don't seem to think they are. And Mr. Lambert was 73 years old, not 36, and no amount of my concern can help him now, God rest his soul.

It's not like they threw it and ran or anything like that, they walked up to him and hit him ... they repeatedly hit him.

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: I’m convinced y’all folks are degenerates just like the degenerates in the video. You can not bet serious. If a group of Cacs done this would you say it wasn’t serious?

They are serious.. :pachaha:

Most of these nikkas want to run the black community like white supremacist. They want that same authority like the white supremacist practice when they kill each other. When its a white person killing a black person, its no conversation. But when its a black person killing a black person, then we need to have a discussion. Even if the victim did nothing wrong. These are the nikkas that'll be in the trenches with other blacks when shyt gets serious in the community.

And the end of the day death is death, and being that we're a minority group, we don't have room to be killing one another over dumb shyt. Nikkas may as well join the klan.