Phil Spencer on Starfield/Indiana Jones exclusivity: “don’t want to rule out a game coming to any other platforms […] currently focused on 4 games”

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It still isn't day and date for their AAA games though.
That’s the goalpost you moved to but yall said they would never bring them to PC period.
Face it, Sony and Nintendo aren't FAILURES in gaming as much as Xbox has been for two generations. Y'all can gtfo with that bullshyt y'all tryna kick in here.
Which is why Sony following in xbox footsteps :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s the goalpost you moved to but yall said they would never bring them to PC period.

Which is why Sony following in xbox footsteps :wow:
Nope, MSFT are FAILURES that they're bringing their games directly on SONY's platform. That's some failure shyt.

You guys are just underdog supporters. fukk em.

SONY will NEVER put their big games on PS Plus or PC DAY ONE. If they do quote me so I can take a 1 month ban.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:hubie:I actually agree… it’s one small step at a time with both Sony and Microsoft. And at a blink of an eye both companies will start saying “exclusives are a thing of the past.” Nintendo is the only company I see not pulling this bs.

Wherever there is computing, users will be able to play their favorite games seamlessly. Gamers will be able to find a place to play in different spaces.

^^^
Not a phil spencer quote

It’s clear where all of this is going and has been for years. Console stans still stuck in 1995 :manny:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
No it's not. You guys can keep your doomsday narrative to yourself since your favorite company failed in this space now you think it's indicative of others. Mark my words, and you can quote me on this. Sony and Nintendo will NEVER release a 1st party, big budget AAA game day one on a subscription service. I'd make this bet up to the launch of the PS6 that this won't happen. Quote me on this.
boiling frog sliding down the slippery slope

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

“3 weeks laaaater”

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Y’all said the same thing about them NEVER bringing their games to PC and we see how that went :francis:
They already said they’d put online multiplayer and GAAS games on PC.

Yall stay playing dumb.

But the bet stands and Yall know not to take it. Bet we’ll see Indy or Avowed on PlayStation before TLOU3 or Spidermab 3 or Wolverine day and date with PC

:umad:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that Xbots still trust a liar like Phil Spencer; a man who has spent the last ten years doing nothing but lie is hilarious.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
boiling frog sliding down the slippery slope
Another dumb, and inapplicable logical fallacy applied here. Typical coli dumbass rhetoric.

Slippery slope is to say if A happens, B will happen which means A shouldn't happen. Please tell me where I said "If Sony does this, then this will happen therefore they shouldn't do it?" I'm REFUTING an argument, I didn't state any consequences of if said argument where to occur.

I said Sony will NEVER do day and date PC games for their AAA 1st party titles(excluding a MP focused game). Your dumb ass need to go back to school and learn that simply stating something is a logical fallacy isn't a flex that you think it is.

Since you think you're so clever, I'm begging you, Whimpy83 or Clownthemonster to take a ban bet.

If Sony announces a AAA 1st party game(not a MP game like Concord or w/e), something like Wolverine, Spider-man 3, Ghost of Sushi 2, TLOU 3 etc on PC day 1, I will take a ban bet for 1 month. If PS6 launches and this didn't happen, you take a 1 month ban bet.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony stan’s become unhinged as they see their way of life slipping away :mjcry:
:mjlol:

Meach used spin!

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:dahell:are you talking about? What day 1 AAA first party exclusive dropped on PS Plus? Why do you guys act so obtuse for?

Obviously he doesn't rule it out because a small indie first party game or w/e would probably work but they not about to put TLOU Part 3 on PS Plus day 1 man you guys need to accept MSFT only did it because they lost the console war way before.
You calling me obtuse when the media asked him will first party games come to the service day and date and he said no it doesn't make sense for us to do that currently but in the future that might change. And you think he was talking about small first party indie titles when he said it doesn’t make sense for them to do it?

It's like you just ignore all context to fit a narrative.

There is no such thing as a console war. It's just something a section of insecure consumers made up to make them feel justify about their purchase. In reality anybody can buy anything and whoever sells the most doesn't get a trophy or really anything.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You calling me obtuse when the media asked him will first party games come to the service day and date and he said no it doesn't make sense for us to do that currently but in the future that might change. And you think he was talking about small first party indie titles when he said it doesn’t make sense for them to do it?

It's like you just ignore all context to fit a narrative.

There is no such thing as a console war. It's just something a section of insecure consumers made up to make them feel justify about their purchase. In reality anybody can buy anything and whoever sells the most doesn't get a trophy or really anything.
You HONESTLY think Sony will drop TLOU 3 or Spider-Man 3 on PS Plus day 1? Or any of their big budget AAA games day 1 there?
I called you obtuse because you post as if you have zero context as to why MSFT is doing it.

"Console war" is a real thing, because had MSFT been the one selling like Nintendo Switch or PS5 did this conversation would probably not have existed.