Phil Spencer on Starfield/Indiana Jones exclusivity: “don’t want to rule out a game coming to any other platforms […] currently focused on 4 games”

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Do you pay for Xbox Game Pass by the month or have you done years of Gold conversion?
Both, was on per month for a while but found some cards cheap. I think the biggest problem with gamepass is consumers don't know what it is. COD In gamepass should help a bit from general understanding

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No we don’t know this. All we know is the spend on 3rd party content. Nobody outside the company knows the total spend on content including first party content and what that is vs the money it brings back in.

What we do know is Xbox overall as a division is low single digits profitable.
Naw, you made that up :ehh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Naw, you made that up :ehh:
Their low profit margin came from Phil Spencer himself in a court trial so he made that up unless your argument is single digit profit margins are suddenly high.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Their low profit margin came from Phil Spencer himself in a court trial so he made that up unless your argument is single digit profit margins are suddenly high.

“low single digits profitable” is what you said.

Now you switched it to “Single digit profit margins”

Two different things :stopitslime:

Sony spends more money, makes single digit profit margins, and their profits have been tanking the last couple years, but yall call them the Goat

Screenshot-2023-09-21-at-18-26-17-Xbox-profits-revealed-in-new-FTC-leak.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
“low single digits profitable” is what you said.

Now you switched it to “Single digit profit margins”

Two different things :stopitslime:

Sony spends more money, makes single digit profit margins, and their profits have been tanking the last couple years, but yall call them the Goat

Screenshot-2023-09-21-at-18-26-17-Xbox-profits-revealed-in-new-FTC-leak.png
I said they have a low single digit profit margin. I didn't say they have a profit margin in the lower single digits. There's a difference.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I said they have a low single digit profit margin. I didn't say they have a profit margin in the lower single digits. There's a difference.
Man you’ve been trying to leave your sony stanary behind lately.

But i guess you can’t turn stan into a normal person, it’s always in you :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man you’ve been trying to leave your sony stanary behind lately.

But i guess you can’t turn stan into a normal person, it’s always in you :wow:
The irony of you lecturing anybody about being a Stan is laughable. I've been critical of Sony many times. Please reference any post you've ever been critical of Microsoft.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The irony of you lecturing anybody about being a Stan is laughable. I've been critical of Sony many times. Please reference any post you've ever been critical of Microsoft.
This like saying “i date a black woman i can’t be racist” :stopitslime:

Difference between me and you is i don’t delude myself as to why any of us are here :ufdup:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This like saying “i date a black woman i can’t be racist” :stopitslime:

Difference between me and you is i don’t delude myself as to why any of us are here :ufdup:
No it's not. Human beings don't naturally agree with other human beings on every single issue. At some point you come into conflict on a given issue. If you don't you aren't thinking for yourself therefore you are a Stan.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No it's not. Human beings don't naturally agree with other human beings on every single issue. At some point you come into conflict on a given issue. If you don't you aren't thinking for yourself therefore you are a Stan.
“If i stan therefore i am” ass nikka

My nikka the confucius of this stan shyt :wow: