Phil Spencer Is The New Peter Molyneux

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Honestly I think gamers should have given Microsoft a chance to test that vision. Ultimately the game share plus possibly games being cheaper on digital because more people would be forced to download their own version of the game would have been a net positive, but gamers fear change and having the decision taken away

Horseshyt. That game sharing was a pipe dream crock of lies. What publisher is gonna allow 10 people to eat off one copy of a game?

The number one reason why it wasn't gonna work is because it was already done and it failed. The PS3 allowed 5 people to eat off one game and we abused the fukk outta that shyt especially back on SOHH with Warhawk.

shyt got reduced to 2 ps3s real quick.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Horseshyt. That game sharing was a pipe dream crock of lies. What publisher is gonna allow 10 people to eat off one copy of a game?

The number one reason why it wasn't gonna work is because it was already done and it failed. The PS3 allowed 5 people to eat off one game and we abused the fukk outta that shyt especially back on SOHH with Warhawk.

shyt got reduced to 2 ps3s real quick.

Damn haven't heard someone say Warhawk in years...I remember that game was supposed to be a ps3 savior. This was probably around the last few years that I was gaming