Mike Ybarra shyts all over M$/Phil Spencer (Consoles Will Never Die_)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Indaiana jones is the most commercially viable product coming out from xbox anytime soon. Yeah, they gotta recoup, disney has outrageous licensing fee’s that their console can’t support.

Unlike Sony, Spider-Man 2 is still only on PS5, same with Wolverine, thats not changing soon.

Horizon is going to swtich to expand the audience for the main franchise, not just to make more money. If they wanted to simply make more money they’d put Horizon Zero Dawn on switch and xbox. It’s about getting younger kids into horizon as an IP that will have tv shows, movies and cartoons.

Microsoft is in a position where their moves aren’t so strategic. Its not an IP play for them to be multiplatform, its profit driven forced on them by the higher ups
Let's connect those dots. So horizon wants to expand their audience. So to do that they make a lego game that is a lego game. Also a unfamiliar horizon star in Lego form

Put that bytch on switch

Horizon 3, 30 million copies sold :banderas:

They have done crossover games before, do you remember them? Do you think horizon is popular enough to break that mold of not moving needles?

We get it, you're thrilled about an Astro bot game but you're acting like it's going to be the best game ever made and it'll hold you down until next year. You look crazy, you can't be excited for these children's games and at the same time dominate some p*ssy. Woman are friend zoning you after reading your post gizmo :whoa:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Let's connect those dots. So horizon wants to expand their audience. So to do that they make a lego game that is a lego game. Also a unfamiliar horizon star in Lego form

Put that bytch on switch

Horizon 3, 30 million copies sold :banderas:

They have done crossover games before, do you remember them? Do you think horizon is popular enough to break that mold of not moving needles?

We get it, you're thrilled about an Astro bot game but you're acting like it's going to be the best game ever made and it'll hold you down until next year. You look crazy, you can't be excited for these children's games and at the same time dominate some p*ssy. Woman are zoning you after reading your post gizmo :whoa:

I guess only xthots are allowed to like childrens games :youngsabo:

those I gave it a try and it's a really really good game.

Psyconauts 2 is being spoken of as possible game of the year it's so good

Now Psychonauts 2, that's a good game right there boy :krs:

Psychonauts 2 is likely game of the year at the moment

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I guess only xthots are allowed to like childrens games :youngsabo:
1.) I never played pt.2
2.) It's not a kids game
3.) I have children so I play with them and they see the Astro bot commercial and they want to play it too. I seen it and it didn't look like something I'd rant and rave about as a grown man :dahell:

The fact you trying to compare psychonaunts to games that are aimed at children specifically is cute. There a tell here somewhere :patrice: like what triggered you to sort of crash out this way? I'm busy at the moment but Culombo will be back...