Mike Ybarra shyts all over M$/Phil Spencer (Consoles Will Never Die_)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is what Meach and the other 2/3 morons who dap him up constantly are:
923b1m.jpg
@Fatboi1 instead of making these goofy ass memes all day 24/7 on here you need to be focused on the word of the day

J O B

Thats the word of the day for you bytch

J O B - JOB

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 instead of making these goofy ass memes all day 24/7 on here you need to be focused on the word of the day

J O B

Thats the word of the day for you bytch

J O B - JOB

Instead of sniffing coke all day 24/7 you need to be focused on rehabilitation you retarded fukkk.

That's the word of the day for you bytch

REHAB

Fakkit ass crackhead always following people around getting aggy over video games. Go seek help you pink fakkit.

REHABILITATION

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Instead of sniffing coke all day 24/7 you need to be focused on rehabilitation you retarded fukkk.

That's the word of the day for you bytch

REHAB

Fakkit ass crackhead always following people around getting aggy over video games. Go seek help you pink fakkit.

REHABILITATION

Difference is im not a coke head but you will go to sleep 38 years old on your parents couch tonight :huhldup:

Ones reality and ones just you making up shyt :huhldup:

We got proof that youre a bum, broke and a virgin simp. You just making that coke shyt up, ironically from an actual junkie poster :mjlol:

You shouldnt even get to enjoy labor day weekend bum bytch

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Difference is im not a coke head but you will go to sleep 38 years old on your parents couch tonight :huhldup:

Ones reality and ones just you making up shyt :huhldup:

We got proof that youre a bum, broke and a virgin simp. You just making that coke shyt up, ironically from an actual junkie poster :mjlol:

You shouldnt even get to enjoy labor day weekend bum bytch
:picard:

@Fatboi1 this isn't true, is it?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

you can see for yourself :russ: just click the redirect arrow on this quote. I cant quote the entire post, as its the longest post in this forum history and you get an error when you try to quote it.

Don't keep talking, let her talk. Refer to the first tenant if things are obvious(she's alone with you in a room in a bed.) I'm telling, I've been in the same bed as her while all she had on was a bath towel. I SLEPT in the same bed as her one night when a cousin out of state needed a room to crash for the night when he came to visit with his wife. I literally slept in the same bed as her and didn't do anything. fukk that shyt making me mad just thinking about it.
keep in mind, @Fatboi1 is in his mid 30s :laff: fukking old ass bytch ass dweeb :laff:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You're listening to a junkie who's probably in a seriously bad relationship with drugs who probably just sniffed a line of coke. That's all he ever talks about. When he can't make a point about video games he goes on a deranged tirade about random shyt. Straight up symptoms of an abusive relationship with drugs. That cac has no business trying to talk about anyone in here. He's literally a fukking junkie.

d9VvKHq.png

FFoYPXp.png

I think he's also legit gay, all he ever does is bring up some thread from 6 years ago obsessing over me telling a story about a L I took with a chick from even earlier then. We're in 2024. I've never seen a man obsessed with another man so much. How do you follow someone around on a public forum so much searching up irrelevant stuff because your feelings hurt that he likes a console that you irrationally hate? It's straight up stupidity. He came in here randomly to talk shyt about me.

Meanwhile his pink ass probably in a fukking apartment studio sticking needles in his self while screaming on a forum that other people are worthless bums meanwhile my ass was on vacation with my beautiful girl enjoying the world, FREE from rampant drug use unlike his bytch ass.

Enjoying the beach, nature and having sex all day while his ass is trying to prove to the internet that he's some high end dude that isn't a console peasant lol. WTF type of shyt is that? He ruins every discussion on here with stupid shyt like "You're the dumbest poster in the entire internet and you're a broke bum bytch who is jobless!!" in response to a disagreement about a game's sale/popularity then have the fukking nerve to whine about forums being "trash" when he's literally the trash himself.

Anyone can recover from taking a simple L with a chick, it's MUCH harder to recover from being a fukking drug addict who spends time crashing out on a fukking forum. The fukk I look like explaining myself to some random ass cac? The way he's continuing, he's a worthless fakkit that will probably perish from something drug related while he's in the middle of going ape shyt on a sub forum trying to prove to the 2/3 dikk riders he has on here that's he's the man.

Worthless ass cac needs to go to therapy.
crackhead.jpg

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, all this cause a cac tweet :huhldup:
That deranged fakkit has been following me like a fly around the house since 2013. This dude is literally mentally ill. They need to send that cac some help.

I've never seen someone so quick to crash out. Nobody even mentioned him in this thread and he just barges in here talking about "You're a bum, go get a job you bum!" because of a meme that bothers him. He probably saw the cac in the meme and got triggered because that's what he is, a time wasting troll except with the additions of being a junkie.

I argue with you and Titan all day but 95% of the time it's just games at the end of the day but him? Nah, you say something like "I don't think this PS5 game is that bad..." and here comes this weirdo with dumb ass posts about someone being a virgin, a bum, simp etc completely changing the topic with quotes from 7 years ago of you telling a past story.