Phil Spencer Is The New Peter Molyneux

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
this really hurts me. real shyt.

like @PS4 i was an absolute avid xbox supporter from its first conception and 360 platform. i thought sony went about the ps3 wrong and i just did not like it compared to the 360 and felt multiplats ran and looked better while online play was superior - though i will give ps3 the better exclusive content.

this gen - its a no brainer. sony has won me back because they fukking got it and clearly went back to its core base and focused on the games. not only that, online is amazing and i really enjoy the interface a lot more.

i bought two xbox ones. an elite for the elite controller then an slim for 4k blu ray. the system is just a fukking disappoinment. i bought black ops 3 for the xbox one and its just terrible compared to the ps4 version. its a small sample size but it was enough to convince me that they fukked big time.

scorpio cannot save this gen. and this shyt trying to play the fence for both pc and console... :camby:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Phil the type of guy that secretly loves Nintendo lowkey from a childhood crush and is secretly destroying Xbox brand as a spy lol
Dude got Xbox looking real bad in the light of day, but in the dark it's all smoke and mirrors painted in lies and promises far up and hard to reach in some clouds :comeon:

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's the equivalent of a new GM taking over a team and cutting the last gms busts and then just drafting his own busts. :mjlol:
If you follow the Detroit Lions, he's Martin Mayhew (Mattrick is Millen). A guy under the horrible previous regime, and was said to be a savior by fans, but has really nothing to show for it. Mostly fools gold.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"I don’t know what deals get written. I’ve been pretty open about, I’m not a fan of doing deals that hold back specific pieces of content from other platforms. You don’t see that in the deals we’ve done with Assassin’s and Shadow. We’ll have a marketing deal on those, but I don’t say, hey, I need some kind of Strike or skin somebody else can’t play.

I don’t think it’s good for our industry if we got into a point where people are holding back the technical innovation of game developers based on a marketing deal. I don’t know anything about what’s in other people’s deals. But this, clearly, from a technical perspective, is the most powerful console by quite a wide margin. So, when I stood on-stage and I said this will be the best place to play all those games, there’s nothing technically that would keep any developer from not making that true."

This guy is so full of shyt.
Rise of the Tomb Raider and BF4 don't ring a bell?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Peter Molyneaux sold me so many lies as a teenager

I said from Day 1 this guy hasn't done a damn thing.

But you had people championing him because he got all the credit for just reversing the stupid shyt the previous guy did.

What has HE done?

All he talks about is first party this,first party that.

But what has he actually done? Except cancelling what little exclusives they have like scalebound and phantom dust,heavily downgrading crackdown so that it looks worse on better hardware, and continue to run his mouth with absolutely NOTHING to show for it.

Under his watch all Microsoft games are now on pc. What is the point of that? To sell less consoles?

The man is goddamn fraud. Get this snake oil salesmen the fukk outta here.

He's the equivalent of a new GM taking over a team and cutting the last gms busts and then just drafting his own busts. :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
PhilDaGawd said:
I look at [PS4] Pro as more of a competitor to [Xbox One] S than I do to Xbox One X,” claims Spencer. “This is a true 4K console. If you just look at the specs of what this box is, it's in a different league than any other console that's out there.”
:bustback::bustback:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's so full of shyt. the CPU in the XB1X and PS4 Pro is the fukking same it's just clocked a little bit higher (2.1 vs 2.3ghz).
His fanboy on here will dikkride anything he says though.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why because he doesn't run the company like a hardcore fanboy would? He's handles some PR so what do you really expect him to say the truth? PR isn't about truth telling it's about spin.

I think maybe you guys should stop listening to talking PR heads looking for honesty. Phil has done a decent job with what he was given in the state it was in.