Phil Spencer is right: AAA games are in big trouble (Article)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I posted the whole truth it’s EVERYBODY effected

Nintendo stan’s just ran in to defend nintendo and sony stan’s to defend sony.

It’s the entire industry, nobody is immune, nobody is unique.

That’s exactly what i said :dahell:
giphy.gif

Nin..*Gulp* Ni-Nintendo stans!?

First time "stans" got a new prefix :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I was actually looking forward to reading the comments in this thread based on the topic at hand, but of course posters couldn’t stick to the topic without creating stan wars :francis:
only one out of the big 3 is struggling with AAA Games...and they've been doing it for years.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
You can mass market gaming all you want, but unlike popular music and blockbuster films, the consumer time spent on a single project/product can be x10 what a person would dedicate to a film or an album.

You can't oversell and get away with it as much as those other entertainment sectors either, because video game consumers on average are going to do more research than say the typical filmgoer or music listener.

They keep overselling mid and wondering why they are losing customers. Only sports gamers can be duped by the mass market scheme cause they typically will only play the sports genre anyway.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Nintendo only fans are real life weirdos

Other than Zelda what do they have for the switch?

I played The Housein Fata Morgana on it when I was in 8th grade but they dont even have any real nikka games like i dont get it fr.