Phil Spencer Criticizes Sony For Forcing Customers to Double Dip On Late PC Ports

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All he did was state an obvious consumer benefit of his platform compared to others, and you found some way to get your feelings hurt about it:heh:

And now you're juelzing and asking me about Nintendo as if that has anything to do with anything...Yes many of their business practices are shytty, especially when it comes to rereleasing ports. We all know this and the general consensus is that it's whack as fukk, what's your point?:yeshrug:

Please don't @ me and call me stupid with this dumb ass shyt:mjlol:. I know you like to argue with people but you are not very good at it:skip:
I called you stupid because you’re acting stupid. I see you’re once again ignoring my Nintendo comment :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Buy game once play it on a multitude of different platforms at the best said platform has to offer :hula: Buy game once then have to buy it again or at the very least pay to “upgrade” it to play it on other platforms.

And Sony stans in here pretending
to be confused as to which situation is better.

You nikkas wild.:wow:

What the fukk did Sony do to y’all to capture you this bad. shyts pitiful at this point :huhldup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Buy game once play it on a multitude of different platforms at the best said platform has to offer :hula: Buy game once then have to buy it again or at the very least pay to “upgrade” it to play it on other platforms.

And Sony stans in here pretending
to be confused as to which situation is better.

You nikkas wild.:wow:

What the fukk did Sony do to y’all to capture you this bad. shyts pitiful at this point :huhldup:

Most of us don’t own high end PC’s and consoles, its not that hard to understand.

Yall the ones been trapped on xbox for the past decade drooling over a potential sony pc release. Sony gang has no need to fien for ports

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Most of us don’t own high end PC’s and consoles, its not that hard to understand.
Don’t matter what u personally own.

Point is, more options/flexibility is better than less.

And beyond that, it’s not just about PC. You gotta pay Sony to play your game again on their own platforms.
Yall the ones been trapped on xbox for the past decade drooling over a potential sony pc release
Nobody does this.

This is your weirdo Sony stan fantasy:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And beyond that, it’s not just about PC. You gotta pay Sony to play your game again on their own platforms.

Nobody does this.

This is your weirdo Sony stan fantasy:mjlol:
It's wild the justification of why Sony does what they do and how charging them at every turn is valid.

In the meantime they "concerned" about how gamepass is going to pull one over on everyone and raise prices in the future.

The hypocrisy

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I didn’t pay to play god of war again.

And you keep saying why we don’t care about getting “got” with late pc ports, i just told you why. Most of us are content with the offerings on PlayStation. We aren’t waiting on baited breath for sony to port their games to other platforms

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
It is ridiculous, but, we have to speak with our dollars. Clearly, previous entries to the pc market has shown that they can maintain that pricing level.

This is why I hate loyal consumers. Spending without thought creates a Nintendo situation.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's wild the justification of why Sony does what they do and how charging them at every turn is valid.

In the meantime they "concerned" about how gamepass is going to pull one over on everyone and raise prices in the future.

The hypocrisy

Gamepass isn’t even in the discussion, they’ve pretty much stagnated with numbers

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The smart thing on Sony's part is spacing out releases to where people can justify this $50 port.

If they all dropped at the same time this wouldn't happen.

Exactly. It’s good business, PC players can get a taste of top tier 1st party games with upgraded features (something nintendo would never do) and PlayStation owners get to play and enjoy them first. There still exist another reality where PlayStation never ports anything to pc

Anyone thats mad about these ports are just trolling.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn’t pay to play god of war again.
Sony stans :mjlol:

And you keep saying why we don’t care about getting “got” with late pc ports, i just told you why. Most of us are content with the offerings on PlayStation. We aren’t waiting on baited breath for sony to port their games to other platforms
Defend shyty practices Sony stan brehs :mjlol: