Phil Spencer Criticizes Sony For Forcing Customers to Double Dip On Late PC Ports

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Their value is built by the quality of their work. It's why their customers trust them and it's why they dominate. The overwhelming majority of their customers buy a PlayStation because they want to game on a console and that's the best console. They wouldn't switch to a PC if suddenly those games because available on a PC day 1 because they aren't interested in building or maintaining a gaming PC and dealing with the challenges that entails.

Sony's primary objective is to protect and grow their ecosystem so they'll never see things the way I do. I don't think that subset of customers simply buying those games day 1 on PC does any lasting damage. I don't think PC gamers are involved in meaningful activity inside Sony's ecosystem to begin with. Those gamers are playing Call of Duty on their PCs not on a PlayStation so they aren't buying map packs and other DLC there either.

Here you go with logic and common sense again :martin:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Hasn’t stopped big publishers from releasing broken pc ports yet
a lot of them are new to this, and/or not properly planning for it, too

it will be interesting to see how Ratchet and Clank is on PC at launch, since Nixxes are more experienced