Phil Spencer Criticizes Sony For Forcing Customers to Double Dip On Late PC Ports

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What’s the literal fact again? Is there some sort of law that states Sony should release their games on pc and console day one? What about Nintendo? Why isn’t anyone on their neck for not releasing their games on pc at all?

The fact that Xbox games ship on both platforms simultaneously and that you don't need to buy them twice to play on both console and PC

I know reading is hard but keep practicing big guy:therethere:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Do you want Bethesda owned by the likes of Google or Amazon?

amazon and google would have kept them multiplatform, so yes.

if i can't play bethesda games on playstation or switch then no, it's not every platform. Its still exclusive to platforms microsoft own which is not the same as natively playing it on my ps5.

it also means we won't be getting any bethesda games in VR

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Take note of how the ppl claiming to not have an issue with this had something to say when Nintendo re-released all of those Wii U games on Switch for full price. Just say you only game on PlayStation or don't have a PC....no reason for all this juelzing going on in here...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Take note of how the ppl claiming to not have an issue with this had something to say when Nintendo re-released all of those Wii U games on Switch for full price. Just say you only game on PlayStation or don't have a PC....no reason for all this juelzing going on in here...

nintendo selling games back to nintendo fans for full price after 3 years isnt the same as sony selling games to pc players.

it would be like PS5 not being backwards compatible and charging 60 dollars for God of War again. You think switch owners would buy mario kart, mario maker, mario party, etc if they could play their wii u version they bought?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
amazon and google would have kept them multiplatform, so yes.

if i can't play bethesda games on playstation or switch then no, it's not every platform. Its still exclusive to platforms microsoft own which is not the same as natively playing it on my ps5.

it also means we won't be getting any bethesda games in VR

1. Is New World on consoles? :comeon:

2. You made the VR point up :duck:
Several studios have already said that Phil and Xbox leadership let them make any games they want.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
1. Is New World on consoles? :comeon:

2. You made the VR point up :duck:
Several studios have already said that Phil and Xbox leadership let them make any games they want.

new world was never on consoles

and Skyrim (correction: Fallout 4 VR, DOOM VFR, Skyrim VR and Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot!) was in VR on PSVR, now theres no chance of any future Bethesda games being VR

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
nintendo selling games back to nintendo fans for full price after 3 years isnt the same as sony selling games to pc players.

it would be like PS5 not being backwards compatible and charging 60 dollars for God of War again. You think switch owners would buy mario kart, mario maker, mario party, etc if they could play their wii u version they bought?
It is.
Sony is porting old software to a new platform and charging full price.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
new world was never on consoles

and Skyrim (correction: Fallout 4 VR, DOOM VFR, Skyrim VR and Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot!) was in VR on PSVR, now theres no chance of any future Bethesda games being VR

I literally said that Xbox accquired studios can make whatever type of games they want. Why you think MS green lit weird games like Everwild and Bleeding Edge? :why:

Make up lies to stan brehs :mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that Xbox games ship on both platforms simultaneously and that you don't need to buy them twice to play on both console and PC

I know reading is hard but keep practicing big guy:therethere:
What the fukk has Xbox policy got to do with Sony’s? Are y’all seriously this stupid?

So Microsoft ships their games on both pc and console at the same time so Sony should do the same? Why?

You ignored my question, should Nintendo also ship their games on pc at the same time? And why aren’t y’all on Nintendo’s neck?