Persona 5 Tactica (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (November 17, 2023)

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Played this at Gamescom, it's dope and creative - hope they manage to keep it that way for a full game.

Wish it was just a sequel to P5R/Strikers but ow well.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
These dudes are so emotional they refuse to change thread titles, simply letting people not even in console wars know about the game lol
Then he has the gall to do threads that we doing the most when he’s all involved in his war shyt
Throwing rocks and hiding hands :russ:

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
If these motherfukkers don't get on Persona 6 already.....

hasbulla-mini-khabib-wrestler-youre-dead-punching-gloves-i1c8fnuzh69g5e7l.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have a feeling im gonna cop regardless just because its a SRPG.

Im so burnt out on persona 5 though. Its why im not gonna play persona 3

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
I have a feeling im gonna cop regardless just because its a SRPG.

Im so burnt out on persona 5 though. Its why im not gonna play persona 3
I've been playin them backwards. P5R was my first (and main reason I got a PS4), and I've played P4G PC port, and P3FES emulated on my phone.

Have you played 4? While the QoL improvements in 5 make it look ancient, the dynamic between the main cast was better than in 5 imo. They felt like best friends just hanging out, while 5's cast felt like they were mostly off doing their own thing until it was heart stealin time.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If these motherfukkers don't get on Persona 6 already.....

hasbulla-mini-khabib-wrestler-youre-dead-punching-gloves-i1c8fnuzh69g5e7l.gif
Persona 6 is a ways off. Metaphor: ReFantazio is probably a late 2024 game so Persona 6 would be at the earliest 2025. Maybe they show it at The Game Awards or Tokyo Game Show though.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've been playin them backwards. P5R was my first (and main reason I got a PS4), and I've played P4G PC port, and P3FES emulated on my phone.

Have you played 4? While the QoL improvements in 5 make it look ancient, the dynamic between the main cast was better than in 5 imo. They felt like best friends just hanging out, while 5's cast felt like they were mostly off doing their own thing until it was heart stealin time.

After playing persona 5 twice im just kind of burnt out on the gameplay loop/formula. One of my favorite ps4 games but i just don’t have the desire to go back and play more with randomized dungeons now.

Maybe one day I’ll get around to them.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Lol almost the same.

P5Vanilla (didn't bother to check what Royal was and assumed it was just DLC :russ: )
P5R
P5Strikers
P3P
P4G
Dancing games
Now playing Arena until Tactica comes through.

I think they all have their strengths. P3 has the most interesting story for me, P4 has the most fun cast, P5R is like a blend of those games to me so I fukks with it hard.