Persona 5 Tactica (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (November 17, 2023)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great games. The combat systems are super basic.

Find enemy weakness. Use it. All out attack. Repeat. Adjust for whatever one off gimmick a boss has

Agreed, Persona has boring ass combat. Not bad, just boring. The Trails games, for example, have much more interesting combat and they change up bit by bit every game.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don’t understand how you could find Octopath combat more fun than Persona 5 but :yeshrug:

people really getting mad I've say its one fukking thing about this game I don't think is the best thing ever. I think p5r is a 9.75 game. and you really going to bytch at me because I think the combat is the weakest link in an almost perfect game? This is like me saying Illmatic is the Goat rap album but I think halftime is a 7/10 song. its stupid to get hung up on it.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
This is like me saying Illmatic is the Goat rap album but I think halftime is a 7/10 song. its stupid to get hung up on it.

bottle-to.gif

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
That would also be worthy of a drag

Realistically i don’t care, i just think the combat system was better than a lot of other turn based stuff i played i recent years. It’s all good

It was better than DQ and Pokémon sure.. but games like Octopath, Chained Echoes, and Yakuza 8 were quite a bit better that released recently imo.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It was better than DQ and Pokémon sure.. but games like Octopath, Chained Echoes, and Yakuza 8 were quite a bit better that released recently imo.

I like Yakuza for the situational attacks (bikes, crates, etc), thats something i think all turn based RPGs should have BEEEN doing. But it was too similar to Dragon Quest for me in the end, i just got exhausted of getting into fights in that game

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
this one of the woat studios but they get away with it because their core games are damn near goated lol

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Although Persona 5 Tactica was revealed during an Xbox Showcase, the game will launch across all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, PC, and of course, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.

@Responsible Allen Iverson,
adjust the thread title.
You edited the Switch in the title, but not Playstations, fool.