Persona 5 Strikers (PC, Switch, PS4)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The only complaint I have about this game is how the buttons are mapped on the overworld. They really could of kept this shyt the same as Royal bruh. :francis:

Funny thing is that button mapping is standard for the switch with the A/B buttons swapped. I thought those were just the controls for the switch but apparently they made the change universal:skip:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Funny thing is that button mapping is standard for the switch with the A/B buttons swapped. I thought those were just the controls for the switch but apparently they made the change universal:skip:

In Japan O and X functionality is swapped from how we use it for the PS4. I guess they just didn’t make the adjustment when they localized it.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

It aint even just the X/O buttons. Why can I not sprint in the regular overworld anymore? Fast travel is a completely different button. Seriously the original games controls were just fine how they were it didn't need to be changed.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It aint even just the X/O buttons. Why can I not sprint in the regular overworld anymore? Fast travel is a completely different button. Seriously the original games controls were just fine how they were it didn't need to be changed.

Different studios at the end of the day. Odd they didn't inform them to keep those things exactly the same as the previous two games were tho

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Decided not to start this yet. I'm going with Bravely Default 2 instead and this after.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
just made it tothe Joker diversion part of the 1st prison.

Game is fire

definitely not a cheap cash grab at all. u can see the effort and depth they put into the combat system.

IDK y i am playing this on hard mode for my first playthrough tho

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
just made it tothe Joker diversion part of the 1st prison.

Game is fire

definitely not a cheap cash grab at all. u can see the effort and depth they put into the combat system.

IDK y i am playing this on hard mode for my first playthrough tho
If you can get past the first jail on hard the rest so far has been easier. I'm only on the 2nd jail though

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
If you can get past the first jail on hard the rest so far has been easier. I'm only on the 2nd jail though
i'll try

i also gotta use sophie. i just dont care to use her in battles. i switch everyone around so the team levels are well rounded. but sophie is like 6 levels behind lol