Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Did the convenience store job in P5 used to text you about coming in for special circumstances? Got a text from the 777 store saying if I have time to come in because it's "points up" day and lots of customers are coming in.

No. I guess that's new.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. I guess that's new.
Yeah it's a lot of new little things throughout the game. Small stuff like instead of you getting asked a question by the teacher(kawakami), she'd ask Ann the question and then you'd have to give her the answers. The view also looks different in some of the classes too.

In Royal:
TKnUtZ9.jpg

In the regular one

maxresdefault.jpg

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Yeah it's a lot of new little things throughout the game. Small stuff like instead of you getting asked a question by the teacher(kawakami), she'd ask Ann the question and then you'd have to give her the answers. The view also looks different in some of the classes too.

In Royal:

In the regular one

maxresdefault.jpg
Nice. They had that feature in Persona 3 & 4. Nice the see it back.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here's a quick look at the My Palace mode you unlock shortly after Kamoshida's palace and after you establish the phantom theives.

Has some stuff like unlockable pictures to view in the gallery, clips to watch, games, statutes, music player and character change (just for the mode).