Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I forgot how hard the first dungeon can be when you first start. Luckily there's new areas like the castle courtyard that's on the roof of the castle can be entirely avoided now since there's a grappling hook point and rooms on the side of the castle which you can hookshot to.

There's also 3 key items that can be collected in the dungeons that give you special abilities when you have them all but the last one was guarded by a powerful enemy.
Also, there's this new battle challenge feature in the Velvet room.
images

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Man fukk these nikkas

This better be an add-on for the og.

Do we have to rebuy this fukking game to get this Bullshyt ?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot how hard the first dungeon can be when you first start. Luckily there's new areas like the castle courtyard that's on the roof of the castle can be entirely avoided now since there's a grappling hook point and rooms on the side of the castle which you can hookshot to.

There's also 3 key items that can be collected in the dungeons that give you special abilities when you have them all but the last one was guarded by a powerful enemy.
Also, there's this new battle challenge feature in the Velvet room.
images

that shyt ain't worth 60 dollar price tag, does this shyt have 4k 60fps at least

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still early in this game, I was playing DS all this week and last week my PS4 Pro was in the shop being repaired.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Started playing vanilla P5 again in anticipation of Royal. I had already read all the changes. Can't wait until we get it

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I must be underleveled. I already died 3 times on hard mode fighting Kamoshida. Idk if the vanilla game had him doing the volleyball spike attack consecutively. He summons Mishima and then Shiho out to do a ball pass before he does it. Shiho's turn you can kill her before she passes the ball to him.

Edit: Beat him. Took a 4 tries and I didn't even get to knock down the crown.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did the convenience store job in P5 used to text you about coming in for special circumstances? Got a text from the 777 store saying if I have time to come in because it's "points up" day and lots of customers are coming in.