Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a breeze going through the palaces now with some of these new elements.

Personas now have a special ability like certain moves that you use will use way less SP or will have a much higher chance of inflicting a certain ailment to the enemy etc. Coupled with the changes in dungeon layouts for some areas it makes going through the dungeon in one go simple. I pretty much went through Madarame's palace in one shot(when you go back after you already recruited Yuusuke.)

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
It's a breeze going through the palaces now with some of these new elements.

Personas now have a special ability like certain moves that you use will use way less SP or will have a much higher chance of inflicting a certain ailment to the enemy etc. Coupled with the changes in dungeon layouts for some areas it makes going through the dungeon in one go simple. I pretty much went through Madarame's palace in one shot(when you go back after you already recruited Yuusuke.)

Let us know how the palaces after after Futaba go because there's some annoying shyt in those last 3.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Okumura Palace.....:skip:

Shido palace :hhh:

:scust: at both those palaces but especially Okumura. Not one fun part in that whole shyt.

Getting key cards from the bosses - wack
The whole assembly line - wack
The layout of the palace - wack and made no directional sense
The space puzzle/maze - wack
The boss fight - a good challenge on the surface, but wack

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:scust: at both those palaces but especially Okumura. Not one fun part in that whole shyt.

Getting key cards from the bosses - wack
The whole assembly line - wack
The layout of the palace - wack and made no directional sense
The space puzzle/maze - wack
The boss fight - a good challenge on the surface, but wack
that space puzzle at the end was the only puzzle i refuse to learn. shyt was ridiculous

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let us know how the palaces after after Futaba go because there's some annoying shyt in those last 3.
I'll see. So far Madarame's palace was overall the same but it felt shorter and snappier. The battles are much more streamlined thanks to the faster paced battles and upgraded abilities/new features. You have baton touch right from the start for everybody.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Man I’m playing through vanilla now, which I bought on release day... This game is incredible already in my top 3 of all time.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Madarame palace boss fight is changed too. After you destroy the portraits that cause him to come out, he doesn't turn back into the paintings but instead summons copies of himself that are represented by different elements. It was a bit long but it wasn't too bad.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U get the confidant with Kasumi(the new chick) pretty early on(5/30). It's part of a new school activity which adds some new scenes and you see Haru there too.

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Damn I want the newly updated version but don't feel like staying over. Smh.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Kichijouji the new area is pretty big. It's like another Shibuya. Seen Makoto stalking us.

Mementos new area has a new music track

Last edited:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
:patrice: If they got more references to P1/P2:EP+IS then im in. otherwise its a hard pass :what: