Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's more voiced scenes now. Some scenes that were voiceless has voice acting now.

Example
Scene when you first go into a safe room with Morgana in the beginning
P5 Royal

Regular P5

Also some lines are rerecorded. I noticed some of Ryuji's lines are said with a different tone.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you don't like Persona 5 or felt like it was a slog, this game is pretty much Persona 5+new content at the end of the game with some QOL improvements throughout the vanilla game.

Some boss changes/dungeon changes and new lines/voice overs and that's P5 Royal. It's not really new and nothing changes the story thus far and the new character I heard comes in late into the game. It seems most of the content takes place in the 3rd semester

Last edited:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
If you don't like Persona 5 or felt like it was a slog, this game is pretty much Persona 5+new content at the end of the game with some QOL improvements throughout the vanilla game.

Some boss changes/dungeon changes and new lines/voice overs and that's P5 Royal. It's not really new and nothing changes the story thus far and the new character I heard comes in late into the game. It seems most of the content takes place in the 3rd semester

Breh how you playing this if it aint in English yet :feedme::dwillhuh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh how you playing this if it aint in English yet :feedme::dwillhuh:
I'm playing the Japanese version and I can read/understand Japanese(not fluent yet). I saw someone rushing through the game on a stream and at first I thought it was a Japanese player but then I saw dude didn't know what do because he couldn't read what it said :mjlol:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
I'm playing the Japanese version and I can read/understand Japanese(not fluent yet). I saw someone rushing through the game on a stream and at first I thought it was a Japanese player but then I saw dude didn't know what do because he couldn't read what it said :mjlol:
You lucky sob :mjcry: :ehh:gotta wait 6 months for this crack again

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I'll detail the changes as I encounter them (no spoilers)
Only things they need to work on is Morgana being annoying af with sleep and fleshing out some of the characters who felt tacked on like Shogi chick. Honestly, for crazy long games this was probably the best of this gen next to The Witcher who's combat I didn't enjoy as much as P5 but did better fleshing out all of the characters in the story imo.