Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When y’all done playing this it’s a must you play Strikers, it continues the story after the main campaign pre Royal. I keep thinking about firing this game back up but I don’t wanna dedicate my life again

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
When y’all done playing this it’s a must you play Strikers, it continues the story after the main campaign pre Royal. I keep thinking about firing this game back up but I don’t wanna dedicate my life again
i actually beat strikers 2 weeks ago

it motivated me to fire this one

ive beaten: p5 vanilla, strikers, and im close to finishing this one as i type this

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Finished the game - total time: 85hrs 28mins

- 94% complete compendium
- maxed out every confidant except Futaba (who was at rank 8)
-maxed out all personality attributes
-completed all mementos missions
-got all will seeds from the palaces
-only died once (off a bullshyt anger reflect smh)
-unlocked the true ending

I never got to use Joker and Violet's Showtime tho. They never made it available. it was always akechi's :yeshrug:

great game, another excellent persona 5 game. it's always sad when these games end. Between beating p5 vanilla over 3 times, beating Strikers, and now beating Royal, it's like saying goodbye to some good friends. I've invested prolly close to 400 hours on these games. I hope people with PS4 or PS5's play these games. They are must-plays in my opinion

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I only made it to May before I got sidetracked with other games when this dropped.

Starting over on my new OLED...my God this game is gorgeous :to:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Beat the vanilla, yeah this was a great experience.

Don't think I have it in me to play ROYAL, at least not immediately and especially since the mean JRPG skreets are telling me that Strikers is a direct sequel to vanilla; not to Royal.

Possibly a top 10 game OAT for me.

Pulled the trigger with the latest PsPlus discount and copped Royal, not sure when I'll play it though.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Wish they'd release the goddamned game on PC instead :yeshrug:
Lol, i got it on PS4. But the soundtracks for both games are great. Cant wait to listen to "Towards a dream", "Take Over", and the rock version of Last Surprise when it's on Spotify :wow:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I want them to put it on the Switch. I don`t fukk with Nintendo, but it`s the only way my niece would play this game. Tried to get her to play it on the PS5 numerous times. But it`s not portable enough to keep her attention, i guess:yeshrug:I just know it would be her favorite video game of all time. Atlus is highkey missing a bag.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
nikka how good is your PC because you can play Persona 5 @ 60fps on an emulator called RPCS3.
Yeah right after I sold my PS4 royal came out and now that i wanna go back and play it I can't because that version was a PS4 exclusive

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Atlas is the fukking WOAT. Cannot believe they pulled that shyt at the game awards re releasing 4 arena ultimax and "saying" we know yall want to know what happened to all ya favorites after persona 4 :mjgrin:"

They know good and got damn well. The majority of their new fans NEVER played 4 and were waiting for that Persona 4 Golden PS4 port :francis: