Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
another exclusive gone :snoop:
Game's been out for years now. These console makers really only care about the first 2 years where the majority of sales are made. If someone was gonna buy Playstation for this game they would have done so by now. As a consumer this is good for you.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Game's been out for years now. These console makers really only care about the first 2 years where the majority of sales are made. If someone was gonna buy Playstation for this game they would have done so by now. As a consumer this is good for you.
Game is 6 years old lol
im just used to exclusives staying on the console they released on

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
im just used to exclusives staying on the console they released on
Yeah 3rd party publishers probably started fighting against that to maximize profits so Sony met them halfway so they get timed exclusivity for a few years then they can pick up those backburners sales from people who refused to buy Playstations

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i know i’m late but the entertainment value in this game is sky high. i’m waiting for futaba to recover, level grinding in mementos.

this has officially surpassed p4g for me, on all ftonts

edit:
i’m a shep shifteeeer at this masqueraaade
please don’t take OFF my maaaask
no place to hide
laugh.JPG

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
i know i’m late but the entertainment value in this game is sky high. i’m waiting for futaba to recover, level grinding in mementos.

this has officially surpassed p4g for me, on all ftonts

edit:
i’m a shep shifteeeer at this masqueraaade
please don’t take OFF my maaaask
no place to hide
laugh.JPG
The soundtrack on Spotify with headphones makes these song’s sound even more incredible. I still think about this game from time to time. I miss it’s world, characters, and progressing through it. I might watch a YouTube playthrough again, or give strikers another chance one of these days. Even though that game doesn’t hit like this game. I’m desperately in need of P6 though. It’s been far too long, and people want it now.