Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I'm telling you i just feel like giving up on this game because of the boss in Haru's palace:hhh:
Damn, I'm in this palace now and getting closer to the boss. So before I continue, I should put it on merciless? I'm playing on normal now. Also, what levels are your characters? [just curious]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I'm in this palace now and getting closer to the boss. So before I continue, I should put it on merciless? I'm playing on normal now. Also, what levels are your characters? [just curious]
I got to the boss at level 43. I believe I was lower, went back to the day before sending out the calling card to do some Mementos missions and grinded to LVL 43. Changing to Merciless will make that fight MUCH easier. I'm sure it can be done on other settings but I assume you'd have to be overleveled and have some really powerful fusied Persona's that have buffed attacks that dish out huge damage.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Y'all weren't lying about that boss; dude is mad annoying. But question: When the robots start fleeing does that count as defeating that particular wave? I read yesterday there are like 6 waves, but when I played I kept getting the same wave of enemies over again after the previous set ran away.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Y'all weren't lying about that boss; dude is mad annoying. But question: When the robots start fleeing does that count as defeating that particular wave? I read yesterday there are like 6 waves, but when I played I kept getting the same wave of enemies over again after the previous set ran away.
If they run away it means you didn't beat them in enough time and it resets them, turn it up to merciless and do baton passes, ez win

Last edited:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
So think I'm about finished (just beat Holy Grail and his transformed version) and I've gotta say, the game was dope. Took me awhile to get into it but once I did, it was gold. Thinking about buying Strikers once I've completed this one now.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So think I'm about finished (just beat Holy Grail and his transformed version) and I've gotta say, the game was dope. Took me awhile to get into it but once I did, it was gold. Thinking about buying Strikers once I've completed this one now.

You still gotta do the third semester bruh.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Finally finished and damn, what a great game. I thought about doing NG+ but I don’t think I have the energy to do the same things over again. I’ve read there are like 3 or 4 new bosses but I’ve also read the enemies are the same level as before too; it’ll make everything too easy idk. But again, great game.

I do want to max out the fortune teller confidant but she comes so late in the game…oh wait, nvm, I could’ve just found her late smh.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finally finished and damn, what a great game. I thought about doing NG+ but I don’t think I have the energy to do the same things over again. I’ve read there are like 3 or 4 new bosses but I’ve also read the enemies are the same level as before too; it’ll make everything too easy idk. But again, great game.

I do want to max out the fortune teller confidant but she comes so late in the game…oh wait, nvm, I could’ve just found her late smh.
Did you play the 3rd semester?